Weirdest place you got caught....

thewhitemikevick

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Can't say that I can beat the bathroom story. Lmao that would have been hilarious. For me, I've often found my mind dwelling on my forms, and ONLY my forms lol. And actually one time I was out on a date with my girlfriend, and she was using the bathroom, and even then I found myself thinking about the form over and over again, and I started going over it...and then my girlfriend came back from the bathroom, and she was like o.0. And then I was really embaressed at first...until I found out that my girlfriend actually does TKD too...with the same instructor...and outranks me lmao. It's a small world lol.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Lets just say that I found a canoe without thwarts laying on the shore one day and I suddenly had the bright idea that I could do Naihanchi Chodan down the keel of the boat, in the water, if I was sufficiently clever.

That almost earned me a Darwin Award.

DAMN NEWTON'S THIRD LAW!!!!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not me, but one of the Transit Authority PD officers got caught on one of the waiting platforms doing kata..Removed her gunbelt and uniform shirt ( she was wearing a t-shirt) and started..It was during RUSH HOUR traffic..

WMKS Shogun

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think my weirdest was waiting for my girlfriend outside the dressing rooms of several stores. I usually ran through Nihanchi or Bassia (when doing TSD forms) or shortened stance versions of Ge Baek.

Bret Hinds

Green Belt
Reaction score
I was waiting on a customer, in a house when they walked in. They also became students a year latter! I was caught in the act, one time when I was working in the projection booth,by some kids who were whatching me down in the floor waiting for the movie to start.they thought I was on drugs. All the best in the arts

Mark Lynn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
1) Once after a decent snow storm in TX, I decided I would do some enviromental training so I went to a park on the outskirts of the developed area of town and started doing practice cuts (with my boken) up and down the soccer field. I was in a perfect zen moment, totally lost in the drill with the snow falling around me, my hood up around my face. I was so lost that I didn't notice the policeman pull up and watch me.

I have no idea how long he was there, but I remember him shaking his head in disgust, like I was a loon and moving on when I did notice him. This was back in the mid 80's during the Ninja craze.

2) Another time my roomate and I (we were attending trade school) were practicing our katas outside our dorm. It was late at night and we couldn't sleep so we were out in the parking lot when some guy on a motorcycle comes up and watches us practice our forms. We talked a bit and he goes well "I have to go could you get the door?". "Sure" thinking he was going to his room (although we didn't recognize him) we open it and he starts to ride his motorcycle down the dorm hallway where it dies about 3/4 of the way down the hall. We didn't know what to do with all of the angry students who came out threatening to kill him for waking them up.

Latest Discussions