We came, we saw, we tested and we passed...

CF'er

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Well, after all the drama about my pulled hamstring and the instructors "understanding" I found out Thurs night that we all passed and got our yellow belts. My daughter even got student of the month. :ultracool

I wasn't able to go to the belt ceremony as I am in the hospital unrelated to the hamstring.

Thank you all for the advice and support.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, after all the drama about my pulled hamstring and the instructors "understanding" I found out Thurs night that we all passed and got our yellow belts. My daughter even got student of the month. :ultracool

Woohoo!!! Congratulations to you all!!!

I wasn't able to go to the belt ceremony as I am in the hospital unrelated to the hamstring.

Feel better soon!

Thank you all for the advice and support.

That's what we're all here for! Support provided anytime... and good conversation too.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score

Congratulations CF'er to both you and your daughter! I like to hear that there are families out there training together.

[/quote] I wasn't able to go to the belt ceremony as I am in the hospital unrelated to the hamstring. [/quote]

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Miles

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Good. Hang in there, the road is infinite. There will be many more tests to overcome. It never ends if you're committed and hard core.

I'm no sage, or sahbumnim for that matter, but I've been through it many times like many others here. Every time the promotion tests roll around you just have to man up, or Woman up and take care of your business. No excuses. Just be completely focused, prepared and ready to go. Know your requirements and follow through, execute without a doubt.

A black belt is just something you wear with your dobok. It certainly doesn't mean you know it all. The learning of the MAs is infinite. I recognized this since I began training in the MAs...

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well done CF, that's fantastic! Now just be careful of that hamstring and get it totally right before doing anything silly on it (like I'm prone to do).

CONGRATULATIONS!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats and best wishes on a speedy recovery! :)

Mike

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations and best wishes for a quick recovery. :asian:

OP
C

CF'er

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thank you and I finally got home this evening.

I am so dreading going back to class as I feel like my conditioning is gone after 12 days in the hospital. I don't know how I'm going to make it through class.

Latest Discussions