Oh oh!!!

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
My samboknim gave me my dobok it's the largest he had (#7), the jacket fits me but the pants not!!!! it's veri tight at the stomach /butt area I'm fearing to rip it off with firsth kick I make.

Oh boy wath to do?

Manny

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
My samboknim gave me my dobok it's the largest he had (#7), the jacket fits me but the pants not!!!! it's veri tight at the stomach /butt area I'm fearing to rip it off with firsth kick I make.

Oh boy wath to do?

Manny

You can take it to a seamstress or some/ most laundromats have someone that can do alterations... Other than that, talk to your instructor about using an alternative pair (i.e. sweatpants) until you can lose enough weight.

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
judo pants sometimes seem to fit better for bigger guys... at least that is what I have seen (maybe because of the different drawstring waist?)

or a hakama!!

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
That's easy to solve bro., just go to your nearest martial arts supply store and buy some larger dobok pantalones. If you don't have any martial arts stores nearby, order them on-line from the numerious MAs stores that have websites (Century, Ken's Golden Tiger, Karate Depot, etc., etc.)... :idea:

Good luck.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Martial Art supply store and get a size eight or nine and do not let him know.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I didn't know that they went larger than a 7... Well, that's probably the easiest route, then!

mjd

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sweat Pants for now, you can probably get the color you need, size 8-9-10 later

Latest Discussions