Warrior Spirit

Robert Lee

Brown Belt
Reaction score
A warrior to me is not really born to be. As the saying goes Some are born with the flight and some are born with the fight. Cultivating the warriors action. Means to be both mind and body of the warrior. To be at peace with your self and others And to be at war when the time arrives. enjoy the simple things strive to allways better yourself both in life and in training the cultivation aspect of a warrior. Respect the person you must fight never under estimate his performance. Do what you must at the time, And let that time be behind you in your life. To train students means you must push and push to make the student dig deeper to find his desire to go beyond mere actions and to learn respect and kindness is the other half to living. Or a person is more or less a bully not a warrior.

Stryder

White Belt
Reaction score
I see myself as a warrior. To me, warrior spirit means to walk softly - and carry a big ****ing stick when you stand up for something you believe in or you have to protect the ones you love.

I should really be better at the walk softly part :) I'm working on it.

"Be respectful, humble, patient....no...don't choke him with his own arm even though you'd like to...back awayyyy from the dumass..."

Latest Discussions