Villari Organization Confusion...

SKKnidan

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi
I am interested in learning more about Villari. But they don't seem to have a website that summarizes the entire organization. Who leads it, where the schools are, how to open a school etc. They all seem to be individual school owner websites...

Hard to get your arms around what the full organization is and how is running the show...USSD, Z Ultimate, Demasco all have at least corporate looking websites that you can start with but not Villari?

Does anyone know why it seems so unorganized?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not all one organization anymore. It's one style with multiple organizations, some big, some small.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk Skknidan. :)

OP
S

SKKnidan

White Belt
Reaction score

Thanks.. This is just the online /videos. I was trying to find a school list.. who runs the organization etc... Like a corporate org structure.. There are the 7 Dragons but what do they do and what do they run etc. Just curious. I have been away from them for a long time and was trying to figure it all out but am lost.. .seems like a hodge podge of different people and no clear leader. i could be wrong... just can't tell.

senseidave2005

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks.. This is just the online /videos. I was trying to find a school list.. who runs the organization etc... Like a corporate org structure.. There are the 7 Dragons but what do they do and what do they run etc. Just curious. I have been away from them for a long time and was trying to figure it all out but am lost.. .seems like a hodge podge of different people and no clear leader. i could be wrong... just can't tell.
The System will be supposedly run By the Seven Dragons now that Mr. Villari has passed July 27th 2022, Mass. by Mark Grupposo, Cali by Armen Heroian. Ct by Dave Shirley, Pa and NJ rick Madore etc. Kentucky Joan Richert, upstate NY Dave boise and Dave Leggeri. Other schools owned privately are run by master instructors, For example I own Villari's of Wellington and therefore control my own territory.

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The System will be supposedly run By the Seven Dragons now that Mr. Villari has passed July 27th 2022, Mass. by Mark Grupposo, Cali by Armen Heroian. Ct by Dave Shirley, Pa and NJ rick Madore etc. Kentucky Joan Richert, upstate NY Dave boise and Dave Leggeri. Other schools owned privately are run by master instructors, For example I own Villari's of Wellington and therefore control my own territory.
Sorry to hear about the passing of Mr. Villari… 🙏

WhiteBeltNoStripe

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You must know Master Pearson, who is now further up North with Master Benson?

senseidave2005

White Belt
Reaction score
You must know Master Pearson, who is now further up North with Master Benson?
Yes Master Pearson Taught me from Green Belt To 3rd degree Black. and I had known him since I was a White belt. An excellent Martial artist, I wasn't aware Jake Had been promoted to Fifth however if he has I will be congratulating him post hast

Old Happy Tiger

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yes Master Pearson Taught me from Green Belt To 3rd degree Black. and I had known him since I was a White belt. An excellent Martial artist, I wasn't aware Jake Had been promoted to Fifth however if he has I will be congratulating him post hast
I have not been to this forum in a while, although i've seen posts like yours in my email. Looking at the thread, I was shocked to see reference that Mr. Villari passed away last year, I had no idea. I'm not going to get into any debates about Kenpo/Kempo or deep into my background for certain reasons. A lot of people talk about Mr.Villari and say they know him, but many are not first generation students of his either. Many people liked to bash Mr.Villari and his style as well over the years. I tell everyone that his system DOES work, and before "MMA" was a "thing" Mr. Villari already had that in place. Thank You again for posting what you did, as I would not know of his passing.

Latest Discussions