Vegas TKD People

AnnunakiKungFu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So I have decided on starting over from the bottom again here in Vegas, what are some of the schools you guys go to?

OP
AnnunakiKungFu

AnnunakiKungFu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just a solid school that will get me back to good health, good flexibility, and promotes quite a bit of sparring. Somewhere that is more so adult oriented than child oriented. A place that competes as well would be nice. I am a huge fan of competition.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have had the pleasure in training with Brian VanCise both at a meet and greet and as a guess at my dojann, he is modest to say the least. He is very well versed in the MA and can be a benefit for any adult. If I was in Vegas I would be with him period and Brian you know that your system is great and has so much to offer anybody.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have had the pleasure in training with Brian VanCise both at a meet and greet and as a guess at my dojann, he is modest to say the least. He is very well versed in the MA and can be a benefit for any adult. If I was in Vegas I would be with him period and Brian you know that your system is great and has so much to offer anybody.

Terry I always love training with you and your family! You are also way to kind! However, thank you for the kind words!

OP
AnnunakiKungFu

AnnunakiKungFu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am looking for something that can train me to compete as well. Point sparring, full contact, things like that. However I may check out the IRT, it seems pretty damn sweet. It seems to cover a very wide range of styles which I like the sound of.

Latest Discussions