USAT just does not know...

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
USAT just does not know how to promote the sport at all. Just got an email about our US Athletes supporting a cause and to see the ladies in red, and not one Taekwondo female athlete. Not one!

http://www.teamusa.org/multimedia/photo_gallery/2788?ngb_id=3/refresh

Why dose not USAT get involved with this kind of stuff? It would bring some recognition. Just putting on Touneys does not do it. They have to do more. Put some money to promotion and more money will come in for the athletes.
icon8.png

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
because they are idiots with selfish agendas it would appear.

beesides, right now they are chickens with thier heads cut off trying to figure out how they will keep the coop and how tokeep the head cock in place.:shrug:

armortkd

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You're so right Andrew!!! Since our 2012 Olympic Team hasn't been finalized, but I understand where you're going with this! One thing that bothers me is when our senior National teams have had pics posted on the USAT website with shirts off, team pics on the beach, and sight-seeing. If the USAT PR people would just make the website more appealing and interactive with sparring tips, blogs, etc......promoting our art and sport would appeal to the general public and casual fan.

USAT just does not know how to promote the sport at all. Just got an email about our US Athletes supporting a cause and to see the ladies in red, and not one Taekwondo female athlete. Not one!

http://www.teamusa.org/multimedia/photo_gallery/2788?ngb_id=3%2Frefresh

Why dose not USAT get involved with this kind of stuff? It would bring some recognition. Just putting on Touneys does not do it. They have to do more. Put some money to promotion and more money will come in for the athletes.
icon8.png

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think there are much bigger issues that USAT is dealing with than this particular situation. The people at USAT know the jig is up, and they are fighting for their lives. That is where their head is at at the moment, survival.