Urgent Request for Prayer!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spookey said:
Dear All,

We wish to thank you all for your prayers. In the late hours of yesterday the Lord decided that Carson's place was no longer here with us and Christ has called the innocent to return to his kingdom!

God Bless,

Spookey

Spookey my prayer are still with you and the family of carson, he is in a better place and I hope the wisdom we all know give some strength for the family in there time of need.
Terry

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am deeply sorry for the loss of Carson and the grief of his family. I am praying they will feel God's presence and loving comfort during this time of hurt and confusion, and his His healing power in their lives. :asian:

OP
S

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dear All,

As a Christian I believe first and for most that God cannot make a mistake. Therefore regardless of my human inability to comprehend his decission I must accept that it is right as I am human and with flaw, but God is almighty and not capable of error.

When we lose someone we cry out of grief, pain, anger, etc. However, the emotion is ultimately caused by a form of selfishness. I have burried many people in the last three years and thinking back on it they are the best of persons. They where rewarded by being allowed to bypass the continuation of grief cause by living in this decrepidated, horridly immoral world.

Please pray for those that must endure the lost, but never for those who have received a new life in God's perfect kingdom. A small child who passes from this life to the next is the closest form of Godliness we on Earth can ever incounter. He was born innocent and without sin, and to he exited the world that we know in just the same innocence!

For the decissions I cannot comprehend, yet accept as God's perfect plan:

Patrick F (RIP 24 yrs old)
Mandy W (RIP 16 yrs old)
Kendra D (RIP 24 yrs old)
Carson W (20 months old)

We will miss and honor your life as your memory as your deaths are merely a transitional phase from this Earth to the Kingdom of God's Magestic Sanctuary. May your Son shine upon us on our day of transition!

May God's blessings fall upon you all,

Jacob Michael Bateman (aka Spookey)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spookey said:
Dear All,

As a Christian I believe first and for most that God cannot make a mistake. Therefore regardless of my human inability to comprehend his decission I must accept that it is right as I am human and with flaw, but God is almighty and not capable of error.

When we lose someone we cry out of grief, pain, anger, etc. However, the emotion is ultimately caused by a form of selfishness. I have burried many people in the last three years and thinking back on it they are the best of persons. They where rewarded by being allowed to bypass the continuation of grief cause by living in this decrepidated, horridly immoral world.

Please pray for those that must endure the lost, but never for those who have received a new life in God's perfect kingdom. A small child who passes from this life to the next is the closest form of Godliness we on Earth can ever incounter. He was born innocent and without sin, and to he exited the world that we know in just the same innocence!

Mandy W (RIP 16 yrs old)
Carson W (20 months old)

We will miss and honor your life as your memory as your deaths are merely a transitional phase from this Earth to the Kingdom of God's Magestic Sanctuary. May your Son shine upon us on our day of transition!

Jacob AKA spookey I applaud your strength upon all that you have gone though I too believe GOD only give people what they can handle, stay strong and wise and all that will be, will.
Terry

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Our prayers will continue for Carson, you, and your family Michael. Carson obviously touched quite a few people during his short time with us. All of us who are parents will hug our kids a little tighter....

Miles

bcbernam777

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Spookey said:
Dear All,

Mandy W (RIP 16 yrs old)
Carson W (20 months old)

"for i know the plans I have for you...."

May God give yu at this time, strength for your weakness, the oil of Joy for your sadness, healing for your sicknesses. May the light of Gods life shine on you and your family, and Carsons, may the God of glory fill you full of his love, so that you may be filled to overflowing with his abundant mercy and presence, may He instill in your heart, or solidify that He is an Awsome God, and that no matter what He has our lives in his hands, the same ones that where nailed for us. Merciful is the Lord, full of compassion, may the Great Comforter bring you His comfort, His Love, His faith, His counsel. I will pray these things for you and for Carsons Family (your God-Brother). I have yet to understand this type of pain, so all I can give you is my support, and prayers.

And If I dont see you here you know where I will.

Mark Bernard

OP
S

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Words from the book of Jeremiah so very fitting, thank you my friend!
................................................God Bless you all, TAEKWON!

Cujo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I just saw this post and wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss. Know that I will pray for you and ask God to comfort everyone touched by this death.
Pax Christi
Cujo

LeiDren

White Belt
Reaction score
The body returns to the Great Mother Earth, and nurtures the world;
The spirit returns to the Four Winds, and brings joy to those it passes;
The mind is held within all of those who were connected to him, however briefly;
The soul shall be reborn unto this world once again, and with it, it's light.

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows." -- Plato

I can't offer you much, my words are all I really have, but I hope you can accept them with my sincerest condolences.

Latest Discussions