Uniforms

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What tytpe of uniform do yo like to train in? Is it the traditional Ninja Uniform with the extra pockets, tie downs on the pants, hand guards etc. or a regular uniform found in most Okinawan/Japanese arts.

Do you train in Tabi?

A

AaronLucia

Most of the time i go people wear black clothing. Any colored t-shirt with black pants and most wear tabi. Today was the first time in 3 months iv'e seen my teacher wear the gi top. :)

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i did some training with some different instructors this weekend from different parts of the country. anyway we wore just black pants... tennis shoes, some tabi were worn, rtms t-shirts and our belts.

peace

stauburn

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have always worn a black gi ( sometime no jacket depending on the weather)& tabi...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Most all of us wear BDU pants (black or Camo), a tshirt, and a Gi jacket. Most of the students prefer wrestling shoes over tabi.

Kunoichi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Where I train there are a couple of people who wear the traditional ninja uniform with the extra pockets and tie downs on the pants (no hood or gauntlets though), but the majority of us just wear a black gi. Most of us also wear tabi's and those who dont just train in their bare feet.

U

unterlich

Rob Broad said:
What tytpe of uniform do yo like to train in? Is it the traditional Ninja Uniform with the extra pockets, tie downs on the pants, hand guards etc. or a regular uniform found in most Okinawan/Japanese arts.

Do you train in Tabi?
we wear black gi, tabi is optional, extra pockets is optional, tie downs on the pants is optional too but better to use it when practice kicking, hand guards no we dont use it anymore

The gi is like in japanese/okinawan martial art actually