Two new students

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sambonim aproached me last night with two new students a 15 or some yaers old tenis player and a nice señorita of about 16-17 years old, the girl is sister of a young black belt who has to leave to Mexico City for studiying there.

I hope these guys will stay a little while and don't be a very small candle because I need new blood at class.

I introdice myself as a senior instructor telling them I use to give class with korean comands ans started them with basic things like kibon chumbi sogi, moa sogi,narangi sogi, ap sogi and ap kubi sogi, talking about defenses or blocks only are makki and ogul makki and talking about ofensive mover only ap chagui and pande (bande) motong chirugi.

Bery basics for a couple of chobochas (beginers) but I will take them slow and steady because I wanted them to learn good technike, speed and power will come with time.

Now I will have just a little more work taking care of my blue and marron belt students and these new guys cause I have to work the basics plus work advanced techs with my oldest students.

Manny

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like your Sabum is showing his confidence in your teaching abilities. Congratulations. :)

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Looks like your Sabum is showing his confidence in your teaching abilities. Congratulations. :)

Yeah I must say sambonim and I are very close and I respect him a lot and he respecte too, a good relationship sambon student we have.

As alweays I will try to teach the best to the new students.

Manny

Gwai Lo Dan

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
two new students a 15 or some yaers old tenis player and a nice señorita of about 16-17 years old,Manny

I find it interesting that you say nice senorita, but not nice senor. It makes me wonder what you mean by "nice"!

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
I find it interesting that you say nice senorita, but not nice senor. It makes me wonder what you mean by "nice"!

Well the kid is mostly a Tennis Playes who wants some workout, I can say the kid is pretty comon or average, the nice señorita has something (don't get me wrong) she's a cute person, with a nice/candid smile.

Manny

Gwai Lo Dan

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well the kid is mostly a Tennis Playes who wants some workout, I can say the kid is pretty comon or average, the nice señorita has something (don't get me wrong) she's a cute person, with a nice/candid smile.

Manny
Yeah I am just bugging you. I find the cultural differences with Spanish countries to be fascinating. A Colombian girl showed me a tourism video about her country, and it mentioned that Colombia has very beautiful women. I asked, "The video mentions the women but not the men. Are the women beautiful, but the men ugly?". She was so entrenched in the culture that she did not see the peculiarity of only commenting on the women.

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah I am just bugging you. I find the cultural differences with Spanish countries to be fascinating. A Colombian girl showed me a tourism video about her country, and it mentioned that Colombia has very beautiful women. I asked, "The video mentions the women but not the men. Are the women beautiful, but the men ugly?". She was so entrenched in the culture that she did not see the peculiarity of only commenting on the women.

Oh I see now.

Manny

Latest Discussions