Training in Spokane or Wenatchee, Wa

Humble Student

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have all ready looked on google as far as training in
Genbukan or Bujinkan. But could not find anything so I thought I would ask you all if you know any thing as far as real teachers teaching in any of these orgs.
I will admit to not knowing much about either orgs. And am looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks

Tanaka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I guess by now there are none.
Oh, well thanks

There are legit teachers from both organizations, but you have to look to see if one is around your location in a distance you're willing to travel.

A Genbukan teacher told me that there is a website/directory that list them. But I forgot the link.

OP
H

Humble Student

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Its funny that you say that. Because I did go to the Genbukan main site. And found a teacher that is an hour and fifteen min drive. I did email him a few times. But never got a responce. Lucky for me I just got a great job with a company that is base out of japan but also has a US HQ in MI. Where I know there are some bujinkan there. However I did not any of the Genbukan there.

But thanks for the help

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spokane has Jundokan which is a goju thing. You should check it out. Sinsei Chinen is the teachers name.
sean

youngblood

White Belt
Reaction score
I don't know about Wenatchee, but there are a few X-Kans (bujinkan) floating around Spokane such as myself, but I am retired from teaching, but I can help locating one if you are interested. Sensei Chinen is at SFCC community College last time I heard. he is an excellent instructor

Latest Discussions