training blades

jaybacca72

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
hey rich your training blades are done and at my house and all i can say is ssssssswwwwwweeeeeeeeeetttttt!!!!!!!!
later
jay
ps call me and let me know when you want to get them ok,get my phone # from renegade.:D

Originally posted by jaybacca72

hey rich your training blades are done and at my house and all i can say is ssssssswwwwwweeeeeeeeeetttttt!!!!!!!!
later
jay
ps call me and let me know when you want to get them ok,get my phone # from renegade.:D

Dude!

I have heard form everyone so far that these baldes are swwwweeeeeetttttt! I will call you later today.

Rich
:D

Originally posted by M F

I want some pics. Please?

Gou or Jay,

I would not mind if someone took a couple of pics and then had them posted. As I cannot get up (* Across *) that way for a few days a least.

It is a simple way to help out the guys who are making some top quality Trainers.

BTW: Nope they are not for sale. Get your own made! :D

Have a nice day and train well everyone

Rich

Joe makes some sweet @ss knives. Trainers and real ones. They rawk.

BTW: Nope they are not for sale. Get your own made!
Come On, please? Just kidding. I am interested because I am what they call a "Knife Knut". I am now accumulating equipment to begin making knives myself. I actually have a few designs that will be going into production soon by a new company called BOSS knives. www.wowinc.com look for the ones with the designers initials M F, just like my name here. These knives are not high end like Benchmade or Emerson, more like CRKT, if you're familiar with the knife industry. And yes, I will get some of my own made. :D Or make them myself. I still want to see pics, though. Thanks

Here is a pic of the knives I designed. I didn't name them, I only designed them. They were named by the marketing director of the company.

Attachments

• $dod-atack-series-5002.jpg
    $dod-atack-series-5002.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 178
Back