Traditional moo yung doe????

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
bushidomartialarts said:
wow. i had no idea. are his actual storefront dojos any good?

Doubtful, his teacher got so disgusted with what he was doing to TDK he closed down shop and left the area. If this were Korea I am guessing things would have been very different and possibly more painful.

Also I do not care how good a teacher is, if he/she is tell you give me "X" amount of dollars and I will give you a black belt in a year, something is wrong.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
I am currently thinking Xuefu West and Xuequan East, if the 1st disciple and 2nd evil overload is still on board with this.

Oh you KNOW IT!! I'm always looking for this kind of opportunity. Getting in on the ground floor, always the best place to be!

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Flying Crane said:
Oh you KNOW IT!! I'm always looking for this kind of opportunity. Getting in on the ground floor, always the best place to be!

Luckily my wife isn't here to see me laughing at the computer.

But I have one question; where can we get a well that has bottomless health giving knowledge?

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
bushidomartialarts said:
wow. i had no idea. are his actual storefront dojos any good?

I should also add they are not storefront schools, this guy has entire buildings.

When I saw his main school, all I could think is there is a lot of money in bilking the public. That was the biggest building I have ever seen associated with MA.

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Don't know of the business practices, but the local Oh ypoung Do school here could'nt punch thier way out of a paper bag, not even with help

Latest Discussions