Tournaments

CrackBadger

White Belt
Reaction score
I joined a pretty good Muay Thai club a couple of months ago which is just around the corner from my house. Its a real hard class and even the beginners classes aren't that easy. Each class lasts 2 hours. I was wondering how long it would take me to get good enough at Muay Thai to start fighting in tournaments and things like that if I was to go to the club 3 times a week. When I get better I could start going 4 times a week and practice on my spare time too.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
i would train for a least a year first, but my best advice would be for you to talk to your kru and see what he says, usually your kru will let you know when he thinks you are ready.

dont rush it bro, enjoy your muay thai training with out thinking about fighting just yet.

darthcual

White Belt
Reaction score
Odin once again brings sage advice. We dont even let ppl spar until they've been going to class for 6 months. And thats if they train hard and come often. Remember, Fighting is not the same as sparring. The Opponent across the ring is trying to decapitate you. He is not your buddy.

Latest Discussions