Totally Tae Kwon Do Magazine

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thanks very much for this Stuart. I have read issue 1 and it is packed with top quality articles. I can safely say that this magazine is is better than anything you can buy in the shops and best of all it's free. Big fan! :)

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Great Job!!!

Smokes TKD times.

Dave O.
Wow.. prasie indeed. Thnak you very much. If you feel like it, drop me an email so I can use that on the feedback page.

Thanks,

Stuart

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks very much for this Stuart. I have read issue 1 and it is packed with top quality articles. I can safely say that this magazine is is better than anything you can buy in the shops and best of all it's free. Big fan! :)

Again, many many thanks. It heartening to hear the TKD community appreciate it. Remember however, the mag wouldnt be possible without the great articles within it, so please email me or fill in the survey so I can use your feedback.

thanks again,

Stuart

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Stuart excellent but what else could we expect from you always top quality.

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Cheers guys.. glad you liked it. Don't forget to submit your articles for issue 2 :)

Stuart

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Issue 2 of Totally Tae Kwon Do magazine is coming along nicely and will be on general release on 1st April, 2009. However, I have some amazing news.... I had previously been trying to work out how many copies of the magazine had been downloaded/viewed and was trying to work it out via bandwidth used in relation to the magazine size.. but a 'techy' friend told me this wasnt a good way to do that, as the size of the mag was largely irrelvant and the bandwidth used is based on peoples download speeds, so is a very inaccurate way to try to work it out. So, whilst browsing through some pages on my club web sites server, I found some stats that indicate exactly how many times the magaine has been downloaded or viewed online - it is much more accurate as it logs a 'hit' each time the actual PDF is used, rather than web page views per se.

Suffice to say, the magazine has actually been downloaded or viewed an amazing 13,480 times.. in over 70 countries! And no, thats not a typo! And that doesnt include other downsites either!

To read more about it see this link: http://www.totallytkd.com/Stats_791x683.jpg

Regards,
Stuart

Ps. cover for issue 2
Issue_2_Cover_336x473.jpg

KickFest

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'd just like to reiterate what others have been saying - issue 1 was excellent. :rtfm:

The quality is great considering it's free. I picked up some IMPtec products with a discount thanks to you, so not only did it cost me nothing, you've saved me money that I can now spend wisely on... uh... beer! :lol:

Can't wait for the next one! :boing1:

Brad Dunne

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Issue #2 (Hidden truths of Hapkido in Taekwondo), should make for an interesting read. I can only assume, that it will lend itself to a stimulating discussion on the subject, here on Martial Talk.........:uhoh: :argue:

dortiz

Black Belt
Reaction score
Another Munyon article coming, excellent... I believe I was about ten feet to the right of that next cover shot.

Dave O.

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm really, really looking forward to issue 2. TKD and Elvis! :)

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Just to let you know that Issue 2 of Totally Tae Kwon Do magazine is available via www.totallytkd.com. Head to the download page, right click, save as... and you have a great magazine at your disposal. And issue 2 is a corker.. so enjoy.

Also, if you are considering writting an article, but dont have pictures to accompnay it, we have some great 'stock photos' so dont worry to much and send it in.

Anyway.. enjoy the magazine

Take care,

Stuart

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Is it still possible to download issue 1, or is that chance missed?

Edit: nevermind, found it under the plainly visible "back issues" button :lol:

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Issue 3 of Totally Tae Kwon Do magazine is out now.

Visit the 'download' link at www.totallytkd.com to get your free copy.

Regards,
Stuart

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
Interesting cover. What's the deal with the over rotation on her punch? Never seen a TKD technique like that.

Pax,

Chris

Latest Discussions