Tony jaa

Kingofthering

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey I was reading some stud on here about tony jaa that bugged me abit a black belt master on here and you Gua where talking about if tony jaa had real fight time and ring time and one guy said no and he said he spared with him well that's incorrect you see he dose not have any pro fights but in Thailand he fight many many times at fight camps and never lost I have also seen him fight so he dose have ring time and he is one of the best I also seen not only is he good the opponent could not even touch him

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I was reading some stud on here about tony jaa that bugged me abit a black belt master on here and you Gua where talking about if tony jaa had real fight time and ring time and one guy said no and he said he spared with him well that's incorrect you see he dose not have any pro fights but in Thailand he fight many many times at fight camps and never lost I have also seen him fight so he dose have ring time and he is one of the best I also seen not only is he good the opponent could not even touch him

It is a case that no fight time has been documented. Equally I don't went around beating the crap out of people. As far as I am given to understand, TJ has never elaborated on whether he had any ringtime. A very dedicated athlete for sure, maybe that is as far as it went.

OP
K

Kingofthering

White Belt
Reaction score
It is a case that no fight time has been documented. Equally I don't went around beating the crap out of people. As far as I am given to understand, TJ has never elaborated on whether he had any ringtime. A very dedicated athlete for sure, maybe that is as far as it went.

ya for sure he has no official ring time but as you know he is the real deal some people think is is just an actor but this is not the case i watched a video to of tony jaa sparing a sholin monk and the monk could not even touch him then agien another video tony sparing a chinese master in china on stage on live tv and that guy could not even touch him of course they where not figthing all out and i had some kid try to tell me jakie chan was just for show but he holds a 10th dan and knows 4-5 different styles

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya for sure he has no official ring time but as you know he is the real deal some people think is is just an actor but this is not the case i watched a video to of tony jaa sparing a sholin monk and the monk could not even touch him then agien another video tony sparing a chinese master in china on stage on live tv and that guy could not even touch him of course they where not figthing all out and i had some kid try to tell me jakie chan was just for show but he holds a 10th dan and knows 4-5 different styles

Tony Jaa did a bit kung fu as well as TKD. Aside from all that, glad he has had some western movie exposure now. Reckon they need to find the right movie vehicle to show case that skill set. There is a show demo vid of him on Youtube. Made around Ong Bak time I believe.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score

I dont think you are correct about Jackie Chan. He grew up attending a Chinese residence school for theatrical martial arts and acrobatics called the Chinese opera research institute. He and Sammo Hung went to school together. Jackie Chan started as a stunt man in a few of Bruce Lee's movies. and has been one of china's biggest actors for around 50 years. From what I know his only real martial art training is in hapkido under Jin pal Kim and has a black belt.

Last edited:

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok so according to my wife who grew up in North east of Thai land where Tony Ja is from....Panomyeerum (tony ja) is from a country town of Surin Provence. He wanted to be an actor and his dad taught him Thai boxing. His dad took him to my wife's home town to learn fight choreography under the famous Panna Rithikai. And the began acting. While my wife is not a fighting expert she says he has no ring experience. He only wanted to be an actor.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so according to my wife who grew up in North east of Thai land where Tony Ja is from....Panomyeerum (tony ja) is from a country town of Surin Provence. He wanted to be an actor and his dad taught him Thai boxing. His dad took him to my wife's home town to learn fight choreography under the famous Panna Rithikai. And the began acting. While my wife is not a fighting expert she says he has no ring experience. He only wanted to be an actor.

Read that before now that you have posted it. Although I did know he wanted to be an actor, more a stunt man.

Latest Discussions