- Thread starter
- #21
50 year guarentee?! Where can I order those from?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
50 year guarentee?! Where can I order those from?
It looks as something out of a Bram Stoker story, probably haunted, as some kind “The Shining” place, good luck !I’ve bitten the bullet and decided to go and pick up my sword from Edinburgh before my busy period makes it difficult.
Next Tuesday, I’m taking the train, first class (@£500 and 8hours each way!) and staying in the beautiful, historic, Hilton Edinburgh Carlton which is in the centre of the old town and right next to Edinburgh Waverly Railway station. YOLO
View attachment 34039
Can’t wait to see it!I’ve bitten the bullet and decided to go and pick up my sword from Edinburgh before my busy period makes it difficult.
Next Tuesday, I’m taking the train, first class (@£500 and 8hours each way!) and staying in the beautiful, historic, Hilton Edinburgh Carlton which is in the centre of the old town and right next to Edinburgh Waverly Railway station. YOLO
View attachment 34039
Who says I’m going to let you?Can’t wait to see it!
You can’t help yourself, lots of girls have made similar claims…Who says I’m going to let you?
I feel groomed! I kinda like it!You can’t help yourself, lots of girls have made similar claims…
Easier than expected…I feel groomed! I kinda like it!
So two boobies rising with the bra, I mean breath… not just described but felt. I like it.The katana is called Sōhō Fūsetsu (双峰風雪) ;
Twin peaks—within wind and snow.
- 双峰 (Sōhō) — Twin Peaks - making reference to the twin, mountain-like peaks in the hamon.
- 風雪 (Fūsetsu) — Wind and Snow -making reference to the whiteish colour of the hamon and the swirling 'mokume' grain in the steel.
I feel this kind of name is very typical of classical Japanese naming, where meaning is layered rather than spelled out.
Twin Peaks (双峰)
These are your hamon's defining feature:
In Japanese thought, paired peaks can suggest:
- Two rising forms near the tip
- Balanced, deliberate, almost symbolic
- Like paired summits emerging from a ridge
Wind and Snow (風雪)
- Duality in harmony
- Balance (in/yo-duality)
- A quiet sense of symmetry and control
This is where the name becomes alive.
風雪 (fūsetsu) is a very classical compound. It appears in literature to describe:
In the blade:
- Harsh mountain weather
- Endurance through time
- The passage of seasons
- Beauty within austerity
Thevsteel contains motion and stillness at once.
- The jihada becomes wind — subtle, swirling, never still
- The hamon becomes snow — bright, settled, crystalline
Twin peaks standing—
through wind that never rests,
through snow that quietly endures.
Or more abstractly:
All coexisting in a single object.
- Form (peaks)
- Movement (wind)
- Stillness (snow)
Sōhō Fūsetsu seems especially fitting for this sword because:
A calm surface…
- It is not just describing what you see
- It expresses how the blade feels
with motion beneath…
and two quiet summits rising through both.
You spoil everything. Has anyone ever told you that? Your wife?So two boobies rising with the bra, I mean breath… not just described but felt. I like it.![]()
Heh heh heh.You spoil everything. Has anyone ever told you that? Your wife?![]()
Yup she is certainly spoiled.You spoil everything. Has anyone ever told you that? Your wife?![]()
I can’t wait!Expect an unboxing video…