To-Shin Do Quest Center, Training Costs

uhhhbrad7

White Belt
Reaction score
I am interested in beginning training in To-Shin Do and am particularly interested in the home study program (as it seems many people are). The nearest Quest center is about 6 hrs away from me. I would like to try to visit a dojo every now and then and seminars as well. Anyone have any knowledge about costs? How much is it to train at a dojo? Is it monthly, per visit,...etc? Any home study students out there that visit a dojo on whim? Do you pay for a day's worth of training session when you go?

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The simple answer is to contact the dojo itself and ask them. Each will be slightly different, for example a full time dojo may offer a range of packages, but someone who hires a room a few times a week won't. Without knowing the dojo in question, we can't answer. You need to ask them.

OP
U

uhhhbrad7

White Belt
Reaction score
i'm in GA. anyone have experience with the North Georgia Martial Arts Club in Toccoa,GA? Anyone who home studies have any info, thoughts, experiences to share about the Tampa Quest Center?

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i'm in GA. anyone have experience with the North Georgia Martial Arts Club in Toccoa,GA? Anyone who home studies have any info, thoughts, experiences to share about the Tampa Quest Center?

Never heard of it, but it's a bit out of my range.

But the website for North Georgia Martial Arts is one of my old instructors when I was at the Bujinkan Atlanta Dojo in early 90's.

http://www.northgeorgiamartialarts.com/

Latest Discussions