Tampa Quest Center

Mason

White Belt
Reaction score
I am just starting out and I want to know any comments good or bad about the Tampa Quest Center including Mark Russo & staff. I have read a few things and visited the Dojo 1 time but did not talk to anyone about their programs they offer. They seem to have a reall nice and clean school. Thankyou for any information.

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Although I do not know him personally Russo Sensi is very highly respected in the Toshindo system. That should say alot as its a small family. Also I actually discussed relocating to Tampa just to train there. There are alot of clips of training and testing at the Tampa quest center on youtube so maybe that will give you and idea. All training is costly but not out of the question or the school would close due to lack of new blood just a few thoughts and good luck

OP
M

Mason

White Belt
Reaction score
Although I do not know him personally Russo Sensi is very highly respected in the Toshindo system. That should say alot as its a small family. Also I actually discussed relocating to Tampa just to train there. There are alot of clips of training and testing at the Tampa quest center on youtube so maybe that will give you and idea. All training is costly but not out of the question or the school would close due to lack of new blood just a few thoughts and good luck

Thank you New for the info. I will check youtube out.

Obi Wan Shinobi

Green Belt
Reaction score
I trained at the Tampa Quest Center for almost a year. The people there are friendly and professional. Yes the training is costly but thats for you to decide if its worth it. But all in all I have nothing bad to say about the Tampa Quest Center the training is good, the staff are great the schedule is flexible and the atmosphere is friendly....

Latest Discussions