To-Shin Do expensive to take?

Mason

White Belt
Reaction score
Before I visit the Tampa Quest Center, I would like a possible heads up on what to expect on pricing. I have read maybe I have to buy some books and possible pay for upgrades...What does that mean? Do I get lock into some long term contact and if I want to learn more I have to keep buying my way? Just curious & thanks for any help

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi, in another thread posted today you claim you have visited the dojo?
Honestly the best way to find the answers to these questions is to go there your self and ask them.
Simply write down any questions and concerns you have and call or better yet go see for yourself.
This is the only true way to get a good idea what it's about and if it's for you.
From what I've heard they have a great reputation as a very professional school, now it's up to you to find out if it's for you,
Good luck.

OP
M

Mason

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, in another thread posted today you claim you have visited the dojo?
Honestly the best way to find the answers to these questions is to go there your self and ask them.
Simply write down any questions and concerns you have and call or better yet go see for yourself.
This is the only true way to get a good idea what it's about and if it's for you.
From what I've heard they have a great reputation as a very professional school, now it's up to you to find out if it's for you,
Good luck.

I went a couple of years ago to check them out. But the reason I asked about prices is because I have visited schools before and I felt like it was kind of sales pitch. I know they need to make money, but still. I guess its like going to buy a car, you do as much research as posible before you make a long term decision. All I want is some kind of heads up so that I wont be overwhelmed with prices, staff personalities, schedules to think about while I am there. If you read my other post, I also asked about the school and about Mark Russo as well. Thanks

Obi Wan Shinobi

Green Belt
Reaction score
I had trained there before in 2005. Now everyone has a different perspective of what "expensive" is. For me the drive was longer than the classes. But the classes were good and if I lived closer and had a little more money to spare I would have kept training there.

Latest Discussions