To introduce the Cyclone

Shinobi Teikiatsu

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello, all!

My name is Rob, but you can call me Tekiatsu, or the Cyclone. I am known as this because my sensei says that, during a fight, I become as the wind. He's never really elaborated too much on that, but that's what I got. My sempai, however, compares me to a wet noodle, in that I am extremely flexible and can be bent to angles and degrees where most people would have been broken.

Honestly speaking, I am 15 years old, but I really do love Martial Arts. Since I was young, that has been my passion. I have been training in Bujinkan Ninjutsu since I was 13 years old under Shihan Jason Hardy, the youngest student ever to train under him since he himself trained.

Aside from Ninjutsu, I also trained in Jiu-Jitsu but, and this is in no means a shot at Jiu-jitsu, but I simply found the art empty for me. It was too competitive for me, too sport oriented. I realize that many people prefer this to reality-based fighting styles, but non-competitive martial arts are my preference, so I left jiu-jitsu and did some solo training until I found Ninjutsu a year later.

I am currently an 8th kyu and plan to open my own dojo in the near future. I really love that I finally found a place where I can discuss my views on the arts, and the views of others, especially those more experienced than I.

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Cyclone,

Welcome to Martial Talk.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Latest Discussions