A student of THE martial art(s)

Kyoshi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im new to this forum, as i just found it - though i've been writing on martialarts.dk and martialartforum.com for quite some time. Im looking forward to see how the local lingua on this forum is, and whom the dominent people are ;).

Im from denmark, and i have been trained in the martial arts for almost 14 years now.

I began with Jiu Jitsu for approx. 1 year, gaining my 5th kyu. Then onto shotokan karate for 9 years achieving 1. Dan. While i was training karate i also trained Aikido, Hapkido, (took up jiu jitsu again), Kickboxing and Jinenkan Ninjutsu and in the latter also Kyusho Jitsu of Kyusho international. I moved pretty far away, so i began studying Wing Tsun (holding 4th studentgrade), which i have been trained now for almost 2 years (alliance) - Meanwhile Kyusho Denmark ceased their coolaboration with Kyusho internatiol and became solid organisation wheras i have my own study group and is an instructor under training. I studied Koryu Uchinadi Kenpo Jutsu for about 1 year. I've just started training Ed Parkers Amarican Kenpo, which i like, and want to progress in along with Wing Tsun and Kyusho Aiki Jitsu.

Besides all that i've evolved a new (i've never met it before, a little from Steve Rowe though) method of training to apply a lock: Mushin No Shin Do. I'll explain later, if someone asks.

Well that was my 5 cents. Hope you cared to read.

-Kyoshi

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, catch you on the boards. Enjoy.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk!
icon6.gif

Latest Discussions