To be buried or cremated?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cremate me..According to legend Dracula can be revived by the tears of an adult virgin pure...On second thought I just MIGHT be sitting on that shelf for quite awhile..

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My donor card says "use the best, burn the rest." Hopefully, somebody will find something useable in my damaged carcass and then the ashes can be spread at the family cabin in Idaho.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if possible I do want my organs donated to those who can use them, but I don't think I could ever donate my body to science...that one just doesn't sit well with me....
Personally I would like to be cremated. My mom says she thinks that Roman Catholic's can't have their ashes spread, so I would have to check that one out, but I don't care much about my ashes, either bury them in the cemetary or if church allows it, throw them into the wind at some nice scenic spot....
The only thing I have made really clear to my family though is when I die don't bury me in a dress (assuming no cremation). I won't wear dresses or skirts in life, I don't want to wear them in death either!

Latest Discussions