...time to reconsider some techniques?

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Exactly. Hence I would likely be stabbed or killed. My point was that by the time one realised this was happening we would likely already be too close for kicking.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Of course - But if you can react at all, you could, (Random example here. Im making it up as i go along) grab the wrist, punch the head, wrestle the hand out of the way, lean back a bit, stomp kick the body.
Given that you are holding the wrist, and probably something else, them being pushed away when they cant move away could hurt a bit. But you cant just use kicking alone :)

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes, i know how silly this is, but im doing it anyway.

Of course - But if you can react at all, you could, (Random example here. Im making it up as i go along) grab the wrist, punch the head, wrestle the hand out of the way, lean back a bit, stomp kick the body.
Given that you are holding the wrist, and probably something else, them being pushed away when they cant move away could hurt a bit. But you cant just use kicking alone :)

I disagree with me! Grabbing the wrist doesnt prevent the stabby arm from just swinging again. A single punch to the head in that context would be a waste of time anyway compared to shove-and-run-like-hell.

Latest Discussions