three of my younger dreams

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
When I was teenager and was training I had three dreams in my head, a) To become Black Belt, b) a trip to Korea (more training) and c) Open a nice dojan where I could teach what I learned from the trip to korea.

Well, I only acomplished the firsth dream, college and work didi'nt allow me to get b and c.

I remeber how I had planed my life, - finish college I will give my dad my college degree, and will open a real nice dojan where I will sucess in life, well those were younger dreams.

Finishing college I worked in the family bussiness and then married with a wonderfull girl and sedentary life and almost 9-10 hours of desk work has make me heavier (jejejeje).

Manny

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
such changes happen to the best of us. question for you:

did you post this because you're happy with where you ended up and wanted to talk about your naive, youthful dream?

or did you post this because you really wish you had gone ahead and opened the dojang?

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good questions? well I must admit I once wanted to be a good MA teacher yes, and yes, it would be nice to make it real.

Manny

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So what is stopping you now from saving up to go to Korea and/or open your dojang? A trip to Korea may be something the family might like to do together?

- Ceicei

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
echo ceicei. there are many, may ways to achieve those dreams.

you could start with something as simple as running a class a couple times a week in a local community center. if that turns out successful and fun, you can move into a full time business.

Latest Discussions