Thoughts on the AR-15 Dissipator?

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
I never really understood the point. Are you hanging so much stuff of the hand guards that you need acres of space to hook them on? If that is the case you probably want quad rails instead of the MOE setup.

I guess you also get a longer site radius.

I think I would just go for a standard mid-length, more for the gas system being easier on the rifle than the carbine length gas tubes are.

OP
Blaze Dragon

Blaze Dragon

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I never really understood the point. Are you hanging so much stuff of the hand guards that you need acres of space to hook them on? If that is the case you probably want quad rails instead of the MOE setup.

I guess you also get a longer site radius.

I think I would just go for a standard mid-length, more for the gas system being easier on the rifle than the carbine length gas tubes are.

If I understand correctly it's suppose to help with accuracy, and be easier on the rifle and cycle rate due to the longer gas system, and yes the longer sites is suppose to be a bonus as well. however thought I'd see if anyone owns and has fired one and get there opinions on it.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If you are going to use irons it will be more accurate than a carbine length system...I prefer the mid-length.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
That Bushmaster description doesn't say it has a rifle length gas system, the only gas system that is specifically mentioned is the mid-length.

Latest Discussions