The Wong Way

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
He's known as True Hero of the East among reputable martial arts circles - not on a Google search.
By the way, if it's not on a Google search, do you have a link to something anywhere? Any kind of receipts?

Because right now, your receipts seem to be "Trust me, bro!"

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Monk Wong believes that photos and videos are tools of the unwise.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Monk Wong believes that photos and videos are tools of the unwise.
Looks like no matter what shred of evidence we ask for, you always have a way out. No wonder you got kicked off of another forum. What you call "truth" is, in fact, a waste of other people's time. You know how you can use your time wisely? By asking your shrink for refills, because you're clearly off your meds.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Now now, no need for insults brethren. I will tell you a tale from my time in the mountains which should help clarify a thing or two.

I was walking near the Leopard Temple when I saw a crane and a tiger. They appeared to share a peculiar companionship that puzzled the students and other monks alike. The crane, elegant and poised, danced upon the winds with grace that matched the swaying of the bamboo. The tiger, fierce and regal, prowled the shadows with an aura of untamed majesty.

This made me think of the balance, yin and yang, we must bring to all things. Monk Wong rejects modernity, living deep in the mountains in his famous temple. I am a modern man, bringing his teachings to the West. In this way we achieve balance.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Now now, no need for insults brethren. I will tell you a tale from my time in the mountains which should help clarify a thing or two.

I was walking near the Leopard Temple when I saw a crane and a tiger. They appeared to share a peculiar companionship that puzzled the students and other monks alike. The crane, elegant and poised, danced upon the winds with grace that matched the swaying of the bamboo. The tiger, fierce and regal, prowled the shadows with an aura of untamed majesty.

This made me think of the balance, yin and yang, we must bring to all things. Monk Wong rejects modernity, living deep in the mountains in his famous temple. I am a modern man, bringing his teachings to the West. In this way we achieve balance.
Blah, blah. Post evidence. No one is interested in anything you have to say otherwise.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Four years ago I was ousted from a different forum for daring to speak the truth. Allow me to reintroduce myself.

As many of you probably know, I'm a disciple of Monk Wong. I spent many years in his mountain Leopard Temple learning his family style. Many people ask - is he as noble and skilled as everyone says? Perhaps this story will help answer this question.

Monk Wong was once deep in meditation by the ancient temple of the heron. Suddenly, the doors burst open and four ruffian naysayers ran in screaming, "Scoundrel! Good-for-nothing!" I could tell these four were extremely skilled exponents of southern fist. Wong - without missing a beat - performed a butterfly kick, knocking three of them out in one move, before landing back in seated meditation. The fourth ruffian turned to me and said, "I can see now I was following the way of the fool."

As for me - I'm back from China and following my own warrior quest. I've spent the last four years training in the deeper aspects of Wong's teachings.

Hopefully this leaves no stones unturned.
So, where is this ancient temple, no need to great detail....just tell us the province?
Are you fluent in Chinese, and exactly what dialect?

Because right now, all I have to say is 缘木求鱼

Duì wǒ lái shuō tīng qǐlái xiàng wǔxiá xiǎoshuō

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So, where is this ancient temple, no need to great detail....just tell us the province?
Are you fluent in Chinese, and exactly what dialect?

Because right now, all I have to say is 缘木求鱼

Duì wǒ lái shuō tīng qǐlái xiàng wǔxiá xiǎoshuō
I can tell you it's in Henan Province.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yes, you just made that website…moments ago. There’s nothing of any substance on it?

What’s your game? What are you trying to achieve?
Nope - that website has been around for years. You can check this.

No games. Just one man with a dream - to spread the teachings of the great Monk Wong.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have heard of this Monk Wong in my travels. And who am I and where do I come from you may ask. I'm from out there, the west, beyond the horizon, past the sunset..the far west. That right, where I come from we kill a man before breakfast just to work up and appetite. Then we salt him and pepper him, then we braze him in clarified butter then we eat him. Yep that's what I said. Heck I've seen things that would make a man lose control of his glandular functions. You spend three days in a horses carcass, living off you own bodily fluids. It will change a man. So no I am not from around these parts. You could say I'm from everywhere there is trouble brewing and hell to be raised. You might say I'm what he'll has raised up.
I'm the fellow that killed the Jinkins Brothers, with one shot. Yep all seven of them.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had so much fun in ages!