The true test

Jmh7331

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'd be gone like the wind. I'd buy a ton of land and start a guide business. (Seig - I'd let you come hunt for free.) Do some taxidermy and woodworking on the side. Man, that would be the life. Well, back to reality.

OP
B

Black Bear

Same job I think. Slightly different lifestyle though. Would throw a bunch of the money out right off the bat to get friends, family, and colleagues out of debt and into a better quality of life.

On the other hand, I guess I could make use of the independence and funds to do some good public interest advocacy and research.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
Probably take the studio bunch on a Kenpo Tour circuit..

yay!! :boing1: ...that means us!!...I think...we should all go on cruise...yep yep yep...that'd be fun...that ship wouldn't know what do to with us...:D...we'd just take over one of the decks and that'd be that. :rofl:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chronuss
yay!! :boing1: ...that means us!!...I think...we should all go on cruise...yep yep yep...that'd be fun...that ship wouldn't know what do to with us...:D...we'd just take over one of the decks and that'd be that. :rofl:

methinks I would have to make it a secret journey.. *nodding furitively... some just wouldn't fit into our tea party plans :D

Oh yeah.. I could sooo go for a cruise ... and take over a deck.. Bah.. take over the Ship I say~!!!!

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...our contingent would have to be slightly bigger to take over the ship...but we could certainly give people a run for the money over the gym...:D

OP
T

TheRustyOne

all of us...on the same ship...for how many days?? oh dear...i'm scared already!

OP
T

TheRustyOne

1st deck...Knife fun w/ Pete
2nd deck...Sparring
3rd deck...Forms and techniques...

...*shrug* just a suggestion....maybe it'll be good enough that i'll be let out of the suitcase once in a while...

Latest Discussions