The Right To Be a Jerk

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
i spent 12 years in uniform defending this country,and the constitution, you are welcome

So? I know people that served longer that weren't worth a ****. The same ones also seemed to have had a sense of entitlement and expectation of "thank you" from people they met.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
cush, relax. I mention it only when people start yapping at the constitution that in all chances they never faught to protect

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The moral of the story here, as I said....anyone is entitled to like/dislike/say what they want. But, understand that there are right and wrong ways to go about things. If I disagree with someone, and I simply say, "Well, IMO, I feel you're wrong." vs. "Well ya know what...you're a ****ing ******* pal! Take your head out of your ***!!!"

If the officer who pulls me over, tells me to hand him my DL, whether I feel its right or wrong, I'm going to do it. That'll cause me less headache compared to if I said, "**** you pig, I'm not handing you ****!!!"

Officer wants me to get out so he can pat me down and/or search the car....fine.

[yt]uj0mtxXEGE8[/yt]

So much truth in this, its not even funny...well, actually, yes, the clip is quite funny. :D

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the Officer of the Law...let his Ego get in the way.

While I do respect your opinion, I'm going to disagree, as I dont feel its the case. As I said before, sure, he could've easily let it slide, chalking it up to the guy being an ***, but...IMHO, the officer was well within his right to stop him. After all, the guy was engaging in disorderly conduct.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
cush, relax. I mention it only when people start yapping at the constitution that in all chances they never faught to protect
So pointing out law gets met with, "How long did you serve?". Who cares what they do for a living? The constitution should be able to stand alone, veterans quoting it or not. Your military service record and three bucks should get you a Mocha at a coffee stand, as mine does.
Sean

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
As I said in the other thread....you no matter how you slice it or dice it, this jackass was causing a disturbance/hindering whatever it was, the cop was doing. Of course, I love how people always have to throw out what they feel is some sort of trump card...."We pay your salary!" Umm...yeah, and????? If I had a dollar for every time someone name dropped with me or said they'd call the mayor, because they didn't like what I told them, I'd have quite a stash. LOL.

My immediate stock response was, "Really? I need a raise, because I don't get paid enough to put up with jerks."