Most effective

• Elbow

• Fist

• Head

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
S

Shinzu

im with the brain also, but lets talk about a physical body part that is your favorite... knee kicks are killer!

OP
P

Posiview

but lets talk about a physical body part that is your favorite

In that case I'd have to go with elbow. A simple inside block and a follow throught with an elbow either across the face or under the chin. Frightens me to death that move!!

Andy Sheader

OP
S

soccer50

Im always cautious of the elbow. Shoot! Ive seen a guy get his tooth knocked out with one elbow strike. OUCH. Keep you mouth shut when u fight. Even if you dont get your tooth knocked out, your lip will be sooo swollen

OP
P

Posiview

Elbow vs head.

I assume there are a variety of reasons why people believe that the elbow is more effective than the fist (and head)?

Elbow vs fist - is this due, in part, to the fact that the elbow is a single bone?

What other reasons are they?

Andy Sheader

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by Posiview
Elbow vs head.

I assume there are a variety of reasons why people believe that the elbow is more effective than the fist (and head)?

Elbow vs fist - is this due, in part, to the fact that the elbow is a single bone?

What other reasons are they?

Andy Sheader
I view the hands as a more important weapon but that's me.

Advantages of using the elbow include decrease risk of injury. You won't believe how many people hurt their hands/wrists from punching.

OP
C

Chuck

I have to go with fist of fury, but limit it just to my 1968 Guild Mark IV Classical guitar. It has the sweetest tones!!!

OP
B

bob919

well the most effective weapon is the elbow but the mind is more important in a fight and most importantly focus it is so easy for people to lose focus because of all the adrenaline i have seen seasoned martials artists lose all their training in the street and swing wildly

IMO their is nothing more important than training to stayt in control of your self afterall how can you control your opponent if you cant control yourself

Latest Discussions