The Meaning of Ninja

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
by defining yourself, you only limit yourself. i think ninjutsu or ninpo is not about limiting yourself.
of course we must find some definitions or come to some conclusions at times, but it is the very choices we make that govern us.
traditionally, ninja is known to be able to freely change his shape and blend with nature. -changing his shape- so im thinking he can even turn into his true form if so desired! but of course the ninja is mostly invisible NOT when he is in the form of a blackclad ninja-unless he be undetected against the black of the night.
and if the nights blackness be likened to the truth, the ninja is indeed invisible.

j

kenjutsushi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The best technique the ninja ever had was to make people believe that they don't exist anymore!!! :deadhorse

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
The best technique the ninja ever had was to make people believe that they don't exist anymore!!! :deadhorse

Quote from Dr. Abraham Van Helsing in the novel Dracula:

"The power of the vampire lies in that no one will believe that he exists."

Works for ninja too. . .

Grey Eyed Bandit

Master of Arts
Reaction score
by defining yourself, you only limit yourself. i think ninjutsu or ninpo is not about limiting yourself.
of course we must find some definitions or come to some conclusions at times, but it is the very choices we make that govern us.
traditionally, ninja is known to be able to freely change his shape and blend with nature. -changing his shape- so im thinking he can even turn into his true form if so desired! but of course the ninja is mostly invisible NOT when he is in the form of a blackclad ninja-unless he be undetected against the black of the night.
and if the nights blackness be likened to the truth, the ninja is indeed invisible.

Knowledge and understanding of self is important. I've had problems with it myself in the past, because I've long identified myself as a short, stocky, mustachioed Italian plumber from Brooklyn with white gloves and a big red cap with the letter "M" in front.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It's interesting how time changes one's opinions, and how one would respond to certain situations.

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
I know, and it sucks because I have to resort to the A-Team when I need covert work done. Hannibal is such a smug ***.

You use the A-Team as well? I thought I was the only one that used them. There hard to find, I mean all those disguises that they use. And B.A. he's a moody guy isn't he?