The Last Ship

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Re-watching The Last Ship for the 'severalth' time :D

If this one has slipped folk by here I can only recommend it without reservation. A marvellous tale that, unlike most of the garbage Hollywood is feeding us at the moment, shows us the virtues that we should aspire to when things are bad.

You can get at it on Amazon Prime easily enough ... so all you have to do is hold your nose as you give Slaver Bezos some pennies.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

If this one has slipped folk by here I can only recommend it without reservation. A marvellous tale that, unlike most of the garbage Hollywood is feeding us at the moment, shows us the virtues that we should aspire to when things are bad.

You can get at it on Amazon Prime easily enough ... so all you have to do is hold your nose as you give Slaver Bezos some pennies.
Hey Suke. Hope youve been well.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Hi Sukerkin, glad to see you back

OP
Sukerkin

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good evening, gentlemen - a pleasure to speak again and no mistake :)

Sadly I must report a mistake Captain Chandler just made in episode 2 :). There hasn't been a HMS Suffolk flying the White Ensign since the 1940's ... that's something I'd expect even an American naval officer to know :p :D

Latest Discussions