The Homecoming: My Karate was no match for Dog-Fu!

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I drove home from Michigan to North Carolina for Christmas yesterday. Circumstances force my wife and I to live apart - not by choice, mind you. So I try to get home as often as I can.

I had not seen my dogs, Molly and Milo, since July. They apparently missed daddy. My wife manned the video recorder and I was pummeled by happy dogaloos.

[yt]
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nSyTsaiddn4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nSyTsaiddn4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Very heart-warming indeed Bill... thanks for sharing that. Yes, you're right... your karate is no match... their Dog-fu is strong. :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wiggy gets pwned! :D :D

Great stuff!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Bill. I noticed a few good licking deflects, but you did let some get in.
icon7.gif
Enjoy the holidays with the family, there is no place like home.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye - splendid way to raise a big grin from a work-weary, Christmas-phobic, engineer :D.

Cheers!

Latest Discussions