The Difference Between The Liberal and Conservative "Debate"

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please Note: I am only posting this here, I was forwarded this through the e-mail. :D

Question: You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities. In your hand is a Glock .40 and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?
Liberal Answer: Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that is inspiring him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think?
What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to
kill me or would he just be content to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try
to come to a conclusion.
Wife: "Sweetheart, he looks like he's still moving, what do you kids think?"
Son: "Mom's right Dad, I saw it too..." BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy!" :D

J

Jill666

Without question or hesitation, BANG!

It would be nice to wound him, but with no time to spare my aim is in the middle of the middle.

If I'm alone, maybe I can outrun him or eveade. If not, Bang!

BTW- I appreciate the Texan scenario:boing2:

qizmoduis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
Without question or hesitation, BANG!

It would be nice to wound him, but with no time to spare my aim is in the middle of the middle.

If I'm alone, maybe I can outrun him or eveade. If not, Bang!

BTW- I appreciate the Texan scenario:boing2:

A gun-wielding liberal would ask the criminal where he wants to be shot. It's all about freedom of choice.:eek:

N

Nate_Hoopes

Wow i always thought i was a liberal i guess not, I would shoot the hell out of that guy once he was within 20 feet

T

TLH3rdDan

liberal? gun? thats like mixing the black panthers and the KKK or oil and water lol... never really took my self as a texan since ive never been there but thats the scenario i would choose... only question is why only one spare magazine???? was he packing light that day????

S

sweeper

hmm... In my experience that would be a californian liberal's perspective.. most of em would try to shoot the knife out of the guys hand :p

M

MartialArtist

LOL!

Don't forget that the liberal will also offer him some food or something.

Me, a Glock .40? At least a .45

Y

yilisifu

It's obvious the poor guy is committing suicide. Bringing a knife to a GUN FIGHT!

Latest Discussions