The Back Deck

Would you like it better if we killed you? *sharpens fangs*

...kidding, kidding, no need to go hide...

Originally posted by TheRustyOne
Would you like it better if we killed you? *sharpens fangs

That depends. Death by two females :eek: That is something to ponder.:asian:

Originally posted by KenpoTess
well the hottub better be enclosed Jason cuz getting from there to here would be brrrr.. *giggles*

Enclosed and on the patio over looking the cold fridgid ground. I will be in my trunks sipping on a long island iced tea.:D

Originally posted by KenpoTess
I do believe it was in reference to the 'kill' statement you made earlier in the thread .. sharpening fangs ;)

How soon she would like to forget.;)

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
How soon she would like to forget.;)

*G* oh I'm soooo sleepy and achy today.. !! class went til 11 pm last night.. Probably would of gone lots longer but I reminded Mr. C. People had midterms today ~!!

I woke up at 8 this morning.. then at 10 sitting here all blinky laid back down.. boy I could use the hot tub today~! And we get to do it again tonight Yay~!!

I bought a hot tub a year ago... It helps on those long workout session aches and pains....

hot tubs, hot tubs good. i had to basically drag kathie and chad out of mine this weekend, after a long day seminaring with Mr. C my brain and body couldn't take no more :)

Originally posted by FUZZYJ692000
hot tubs, hot tubs good. i had to basically drag kathie and chad out of mine this weekend, after a long day seminaring with Mr. C my brain and body couldn't take no more :)

Hush you... *pouts*

Latest Discussions

Back