That's it!!

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
:lfao:

YES I truly feel like a guinea pig, rabbit or gerbil (i dont like rats, i got attacked by a wild one years ago) with this eating pattern. :D

As your pet, I should have a running wheel in my cage also to get enough sport... And a nice warm wooden house would be welcome too. :D

Sure ok, and some nice comfy bedding too :)

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have thin legs, thin arms but the fat seems to stick onto belly and back. This is not normal so there must be something wrong.

First off, it sounds like you're sticking to your diet and I admire the willpower it takes to do that.
What strikes me is the quote from you above. This isn't normal for women. I highly recomend that you go to an endocrinologist and have a full hormone panel run. Estrogen/testosterone problems, especially, can cause the unusual way your body is storing fat. If there is an imbalance and it is taken care of, it will be easier for you to lose weight (plus you will be healthier overall).

OP
Zida'sukara

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
@JB: I did do a checkup on that thing that is producing hormons in the brain. If that is defect than you get very big eyes, you get skinny(in case its working too fast) or you can get fat.Idont know the english name of this thing.

This thing was fine but they didnt do a check up on the hormons in the blood itself. Now please dont ask me why as this will be a very long and impossible answer for me but at the moment I have to be carefull with medical check up as I have a problem with my insurance. When I am back in the Netherlands, this will be okay again. ( no I am not illegal in Germany ;) )

I will keep your answer in mind, thanks for this and when this new eating pattern doesnt work than I will certainly do a full check up in the Netherlands in about 2 to 3 months. Thanks again for your reply.

Barbara

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
@JB: I did do a checkup on that thing that is producing hormons in the brain. If that is defect than you get very big eyes, you get skinny(in case its working too fast) or you can get fat.Idont know the english name of this thing.

This thing was fine but they didnt do a check up on the hormons in the blood itself. Now please dont ask me why as this will be a very long and impossible answer for me but at the moment I have to be carefull with medical check up as I have a problem with my insurance. When I am back in the Netherlands, this will be okay again. ( no I am not illegal in Germany ;) )

I will keep your answer in mind, thanks for this and when this new eating pattern doesnt work than I will certainly do a full check up in the Netherlands in about 2 to 3 months. Thanks again for your reply.

Barbara

English name is thyroid. Unfortunately mine runs too slow. *sigh*. I would much rather be very skinny and with big eyes. :lol:

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
This morning I weight myself and instead of losing something, I gained 1 Kilo. :eek:

I do sports as I want to get fit for my ninjutsu trainings, of course I can do some more but I really expected to loose some instead of gaining a kilo. :(

The problem is that I am out of shape. I have thin legs, thin arms

Now I have found the points system of Weight Watcher where you can eat everything (except for sugar of course) and you have to give them points.

Barbara

1 kilo is only a little more than 2 lbs. (if i converted that right), that is NOTHING, i gain that much after breakfast lol

keeping in mind the small weight gain, and the thin arms and legs, depending on what you mean by "I do sports as I want to get fit" it could very very easily add a kilo of muscle in a very short time, and you likely wouldnt notice the change without weighing yourself on an accurate scale.
remember muscle weighs alot more than fat so for instance you may have actually lost 4lbs of fat, and gained 6lbs of muscle, which would not be very noticeable.
AND!!! the legs have some huge muscle groups, so it doesnt take long to make relatively large improvement in little time, and not be very easily noticed.
I know someone who has been on the weight watchers program for a few years or so now, and she has made some terrific improvements in her health/weight in that time. while i have no direct experience with this program, i would have to say it seems promising.

Best of luck Barbara, and keep us informed

Jim

Latest Discussions