Technique protection from Europe Grandmasters Kung FU

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Great secrects technique of real Kung Fu from the best masters of Europe (view to the end necessarily!)
After watching this video you will easily conquer all, to deliver powerful blows, and having effective protection against the Boxers

Whitespace

White Belt
Reaction score
Powerful blows are effective and all (very) but I think the practitioner should focus on his own styles strikes a techniques and get EFFECTIVE with those.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So crappy balance, and slow, telegraphed techniques are what we should expect from a "Master" of whateveritis?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boxer rebellion or boxers underwear? I find with the latter it's one yank and they are off. ( there is a World War two joke in there I wonder if anyone knows)

Whitespace

White Belt
Reaction score
I got a question why are most kung fu guys hating on boxers normally?

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watched the whole thing. Didn't see any boxing or Jeet Kune Do or recognizable Kung Fu. Definitely didn't see any masters.

Seriously, do you or your friend actually have any training? I don't mean watching videos or messing around with your friends. I mean instruction from a qualified teacher for an extended period of time.

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all very much! Indeed a very powerful technique of these masters

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, but I am unimpressed, and I do see very powerfull Jeet Kune Do there at all, which I would expect to see for a "Jeet Kune Do Master"
Yes, its really cool!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yes, its really cool!

Of course! no problems! We can teach you such as on Skype and very cheap!

These answers you have given to my posts have nothing to do with what I posted, I do no think the video you posted is cool, quite the opposite actually, I feel it is quite bad, and I am not asking you to teach me anything because I honestly do not think you could...sorry..so we are back to

440oolong.jpg

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
While I agree you are likely a troll, like I've thought for the last month, I will ask again. What style are you trained with and have you had any formal training?

OP
A

Anyan

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm very happy that guys here all ok with a sense of humor)))))))

ShawnP

Blue Belt
Reaction score
at first i thought oh great a video, then after i saw the video i thought, this is a joke right? when i saw the Anyan actually removed the word "Not" from Xue Shengs comment and replied opposite of what it should have said, then i knew it was either a joke or a Troll. :cyclops:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
at first i thought oh great a video, then after i saw the video i thought, this is a joke right? when i saw the Anyan actually removed the word "Not" from Xue Shengs comment and replied opposite of what it should have said, then i knew it was either a joke or a Troll. :cyclops:

I vote troll...changing quotes in that context, IMO, is simply a cheap trollish behavior.
I will not waste anymore time on his absurdity

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I can't wait to punch my kung fu master of punching video. It's good to see you guys keep them honest. At first I thought I was going to see an instructional video that got into some of the mechanics of a punch.

Latest Discussions