Take the test to see how good you are

UncleSamPatriot

White Belt
Reaction score
http://www.goodpersontest.com

See how good you are compared to God's standard.

”(Heb 9:27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”

”(Rev 20:15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

”(Joh 14:6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

”(Eph 2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

(Eph 2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

”(1Co 15:3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

(1Co 15:4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”

”(Rom 10:9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

”(Rom 10:13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Less funny than a Jack Chick comic. At least be entertaining when banging on that Bible, brother. Dance a little or something.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Guilty on all counts! But in my defense, I never drowned an entire planet for a do-over. So I got that going for me.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"By your own admission and the standard of God's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart."

Quinquefecta!!!!! Or as like to call it, the kinkyfecta!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
"By your own admission and the standard of God's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart."

Quinquefecta!!!!! Or as like to call it, the kinkyfecta!

Now I totally want to change my user id to KinkyFecta.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
By your own admission and the standard of God's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart.

Hmm...I want a second opinion.

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.
Buddha

“Let go over a cliff, die completely, and then come back to life - after that you cannot be deceived”
as0.gif
Zen Proverb

“He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.”
as4.gif
Confucius

Prosperity is not for the envious,
Nor is greatness for men of impure conduct.
- Tirukkural 14:135

The Self cannot be pierced by weapons or burned by fire; water cannot wet it, nor can the wind dry it. The Self cannot be pierced or burned, made wet or dry. It is everlasting and infinite, standing on the motionless foundations of eternity. The Self is unmanifested, beyond all thought, beyond all change. Knowing this, you should not grieve.
- Bhagavad Gita 2 23-25

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Is this the same god who wants us to stone homosexuals and burn witches and kill every living thing in the lands of the non-believers lest we be corrupted by their evil influences?

Keep your monster god.

-Rob

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Although, if you have a god of eternal love and mercy for all of creation around, I might be interested in that.

-Rob

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Although, if you have a god of eternal love and mercy for all of creation around, I might be interested in that.

Sorry, we're fresh out. Would you care for a slightly rusty Thunder God left out in the rain a few centuries? Perhaps a Golden Calf only sort of made of brass? I'm sure we can strike a bargain. After all, this is Godz-R-Us! Come on down, we've got a ton of Gods on sale! You want Holy Re-Redemption, you got it - and at half off retail, how can you go wrong? No returns, please, strictly cash-and-carry, if you break it, you bought it! You say you want Peace on Earth? Well, friend, I can offer you Peace on Earth When the Unbelievers' Heads are Cut Off, how's that work for you? Go on, make me an offer! I'm Crazy Bill, the Lunatic Proffit, and I say EVERYTHING MUST GO! It's the Eschaton, folks, so we've got to get this tent right down to the bare canvas walls! Come on down!

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Started taking the test, got about 3 questions in when I realized it was gonna all be bible based so I didnt continue. I really don't care about the bible or what's in it, sorry, just don't ... well except for the time when my buds and I used one for rolling papers.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You may not realize this...
...but those are just five of the Ten Commandments.
By your own admission and the standard of God's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart.

Fine, I guess I'm a lying thieving blasphemous, whatever. And so is every other human on the planet. If some deity didn't want it that way, then we wouldn't have been made that way. On top of that, according to this and the more extreme religions, you're screwed before you even start, so why try? Seems like that makes it worse. I'll stick to my heathen "be nice to people" way, instead of the religious "tell people they are damned and evil." ways....which camp do you want to be in?

So by test they mean "series of links that forces you into getting to the same result?" Even if you say that you didn't do those things, it tell you that you did! Oh...and calls you stupid.

Sorry, but no deity that I would even feign to believe in would sentence someone to eternal damnation for looking at someone lustfully once. Or for telling a lie "even if it is well intentioned." In fact, if I were a religious person, I would be insulted that someone was insinuating those things.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry, we're fresh out. Would you care for a slightly rusty Thunder God left out in the rain a few centuries? Perhaps a Golden Calf only sort of made of brass? I'm sure we can strike a bargain. After all, this is Godz-R-Us! Come on down, we've got a ton of Gods on sale! You want Holy Re-Redemption, you got it - and at half off retail, how can you go wrong? No returns, please, strictly cash-and-carry, if you break it, you bought it! You say you want Peace on Earth? Well, friend, I can offer you Peace on Earth When the Unbelievers' Heads are Cut Off, how's that work for you? Go on, make me an offer! I'm Crazy Bill, the Lunatic Proffit, and I say EVERYTHING MUST GO! It's the Eschaton, folks, so we've got to get this tent right down to the bare canvas walls! Come on down!

You really should consider joining the Pastafarians. The FSM promises us a beer volcano when we die.

Of course, He doesn't say whether it's full of Fat Tire or Coors, so I can't say whether it's a reward or a punishment.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I'm good I'm good, when I'm bad I'm even better..........

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You really should consider joining the Pastafarians. The FSM promises us a beer volcano when we die.

Of course, He doesn't say whether it's full of Fat Tire or Coors, so I can't say whether it's a reward or a punishment.

Sorry, my soul belongs to JR "Bob" Dobbs.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm far from perfect, but I try to be a damn good person.
I don't need some religious spammers biased, opinionated crap to tell me otherwise.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JESUS SAVES! . . . . . . . Sign him up for England then!!!

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
So it's "insult the nonbelievers" day, then, is it?

That can be made to cut both ways.

Not so smug now are we? Awful hurtful on the receiving end isn't it? Yeah....

Attachments

• $32134_1423332113794_1547483247_1029151_7648622_n.jpg
    $32134_1423332113794_1547483247_1029151_7648622_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 262

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It won't just be the unbelievers it will be anyone that doesn't have the exact brand of religion they have! I was talking to a very nice church of England Can a while back, a gentleman in all senses who said he was made to feel like a heathern by the born again happy clappy lot that were haranguing him. Not nice at all. He has a degree in Divinity but if he tried to say anything he was shouted down. He does a great deal of good work for as many people as he can, whether they are of his faith or not, never tries to convert people, tries to bring comfort where he can in hospitals, prisons,for the homeless etc yet they treated him like dirt. Disgusting.

Latest Discussions