Taijiquan

Xue Sheng116 34

All weight is underside
Been back training with my shifu and i have been working a lot on the fast form. Something just wasn’t feeling right based on past training. Spent time this morning working on it and watching a video of Tung Kai Ying, doing the form, slightly different than what i was taught, but i got what i needed.

Also corrected a posture omission in my long form

I have other thoughts on this, but i do not want to make that public, because I don’t want to upset anyone there, should they ever come across this. Suffice to say, wish i never left, and i will add, my shifu never let me teach beginners when i was helping him teach. His reason, i was so strict and taught to much detail. He wanted the rough form first, corrections later. I see the need for a lot of corrections there. Interestingly enough, when I started with him. He corrected the heck out of me.
 
Back
Top