swordfighting in an undercard.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I thought it was cool. Swords and armor... If I had armor I'd where it everywhere... To the store... To work maybe ask my boss for a raise and a promotion... Aside from being good protection its also persuasive...

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
loving that :)

mma with a twist :) notice the lack of groundwork which makes it muay thai with swords cos there were knees, elbows and punches going in :):):)

this is what the evolution of muay thai could be ;)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That was so cool! Knight fighting at an MMA card held on the docks in Russia. I'm guessing there weren't a lot of liberals. :)

And, at the end of that clip there's a thing about Russian MMA and a couple GIF's. (hit "read more") Looked like MMA on an obstacle course or something.

The Knight fighting rocked. I wonder if their mom's cautioned, "You'll put your eye out!"

OP
drop bear

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That was so cool! Knight fighting at an MMA card held on the docks in Russia. I'm guessing there weren't a lot of liberals. :)

And, at the end of that clip there's a thing about Russian MMA and a couple GIF's. (hit "read more") Looked like MMA on an obstacle course or something.

The Knight fighting rocked. I wonder if their mom's cautioned, "You'll put your eye out!"

Yeah they do the team mma on the obstical course and there is a straight royal rumble thing.