Sword case for 2 swords?

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of where I can get a sword case to hold my broadsword and my straight sword (jian). I have seen some before but forgot who carries them. Can someone tell me where I can get one?

Thanks.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My sifu has designed a carry case big enough to hold at least a jian and a dao, probably even a second jian as well. It's a soft case with a shoulder strap, made out of a fairly heavy weight material with a zipper partially along the side for opening. He has a factory make them for him. I think he charges about $25 for them, I am sure he could send one to you. I can't seem to find his website, but I could get info for you.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
will do, I don't think I'll see him until the weekend following this coming one. I'll talk to him and see if he has any available, and see if I can get his email address for you.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
ok, here is a link to the website, :

http://www.beijingbagua.com/

Under Products List, go to "bags", and choose the Medium Weapons bag.

This is definitely big enough to carry two jians and a dao, I do it all the time with mine.

It can be slung over your shoulder with either end up or down, it's your choice. I know they come in several colors, I have one each in blue, black and green, and I've seen red and purple.

If this is something that you like, send an email and he can get you one.

OP
masherdong

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Cool!! That is what I am looking for! Do I send him an email on that website or do I just buy it from there?

OP
masherdong

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I am also wondering if the Long bags will fit a staff and spear. Looks like it would.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Cool!! That is what I am looking for! Do I send him an email on that website or do I just buy it from there?

Start by sending an email. I'm not sure exactly how he handles sales over his website. I am able to buy these things directly from him.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am also wondering if the Long bags will fit a staff and spear. Looks like it would.

I've got a couple of the long bags as well, and I have wrapped up about 5 or 6 spears at one time in them. It gets heavy, but they fit and it's a good way to keep them together. And my spears and staffs have pretty heavy shafts, not the lightweight and skinny wushu stuff.

These bags are pretty handy to have, and I think they are pretty inexpensive. I've found it useful to have at least a couple of each, but then again, I tend to collect some of these weapons...

Latest Discussions