Swine Flu?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
13,000 cases of TB, 42,000 car accident deaths, hundreds of thousands of deaths from smoking, but we need to fear "swine flu", the vacine of which has numerous side effects, including several deaths from the so called vacine. Well, if youre dead, you can't get sick huh.

Congressman Paul on the Recent Swine Flu Scare

[yt]TB5-Y08qbjo[/yt]
Vaccine Reactions

Mass Media is NOT publishing the early affects of those around us receiving the poisoned vials. There are reports all over the internet in chat rooms, forums and other social networking sites of people being HARMED and INJURED by this vaccine.

Yet, no reports by the mass media.
http://vaccine-reactions.blogspot.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye, I hate to be all 'conspiracy theory' but the scale of the scare mongering on Swine Flu, which is a less dangerous form of the virus than nearly any other, has me scratching my head about the dreaded "what is really going on?".

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are over a dozen deaths from the vaccine, with thousands of cases of complications from it. But, people are being told it's a "pandemenic" and all that. So, they are rushing out to get a vaccine, getting sick, and in some cases dying or getting long term problems, so that a few drug companies can make a fortune. Of course, the drugs are subsidized.

They aren't even considering the risks. It's "I dont want swine flu". Uh, hello, greater chance of dying in a car accident. Greater chance of getting cancer. Still don't see em buckling up or quitting smoking, but inject me with toxins, ok, lets do it.

People are fools.

I haven't had a vaccine in over a decade, and refuse get any. I'll take my chances.
Considering I was heavily exposed 2 weeks ago and ain't dead yet, I think I'm doing ok.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
According to one article the First Children aren't being vaccinated. What does THAT tell you?

On regular flu shots I never gotten a sense of foreboding. I never gotten a flu shot because I never really gotten deathly ill or even seriously ill whenever I had the flu. Just sick as a dog for a few days and then it's over.
But with this vaccine, my own inner alarms and sense of self-preservation went right through the roof as it were. It just didn't-feel-quite-right. Something more sinister ... I dunno. These inner alarms went off even before the big hullabaloo on it all that said DO NOT get vaccinated for this.

Fear-mongering is a form of control. Getting people to do what you want even en-massed. Manipulating the feelings of the masses has always been effective in getting what you want.

All of this about the swine flu is just too... :idunno: not-right.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You'll be happy to know that the military is REQUIRED to get the shot. Both the seasonal and H1N1.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Want to fight off illness? Eat right, be in shape, get enough sleep and take a multi vitamin. It will not keep you 100% illness free, but it will make your body more resistant to what's out there, as that is the common sense info that keeps your imune system working at peak efficiency.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You'll be happy to know that the military is REQUIRED to get the shot. Both the seasonal and H1N1.
The military is required to get every shot, and often serves as test cases for untested crap. I personally think it's a disservice to those in uniform to treat them that way.
(yes, I can document that claim, but google turns up hundreds of thousands of links)

"Because I can compel people to get the shots, larger numbers will have the vaccine," said Renuart, commander of U.S. Northern Command. "They will, as a percentage of the population, be vaccinated more rapidly than many of us. So we may see some objective results, good or not, of the vaccinations."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/29/AR2009092903771.html

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The military is required to get every shot, and often serves as test cases for untested crap. I personally think it's a disservice to those in uniform to treat them that way.
(yes, I can document that claim, but google turns up hundreds of thousands of links)

"Because I can compel people to get the shots, larger numbers will have the vaccine," said Renuart, commander of U.S. Northern Command. "They will, as a percentage of the population, be vaccinated more rapidly than many of us. So we may see some objective results, good or not, of the vaccinations."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/09/29/AR2009092903771.html

Definitely, pyridostigmine bromide tablets come to mind, pills I wish I had tossed in the trash sooner.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, but if this was a story about the UK, Tez and Suke would be among the first to jump in and say the Mail is a sensationalist rag or something like that. :lol:
There are over 600,000 hits. I'm sure at least 1 of them will meet everyone's standards for reporting. If that's not enough, there is a person I am directly familiar with who went in and was a lab rat for untested crap, currently fighting for care because he wasn't hurt in a war. Rather, his family is fighting. He's a vegetable on life support. Something to do with his pre-deployment shots for Desert Storm.

Military Flu Shot Guinea Pigs | The American Freedom Network

Military Vets Used As Research Guinea Pigs - Furious Seasons

Pentagon: No More GI Guinea Pigs

The last link here is to Wired, and has some interesting bits, such as the military: "Infectious bacteria was released into the air above San Francisco. "
Wonder how many civilians got sick from that one.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swine Flu stats (source Yahoo / CDC)

*more than 1,000 U.S. deaths so far
*Flu illnesses are as widespread now as they are at the winter peak of normal flu seasons
*"Many millions" of Americans have had swine flu so far, according to an estimate he gave at a Friday press conference. The government doesn't test everyone to confirm swine flu so it doesn't have an exact count.
*more than 20,000 hospitalizations.
*Nearly 100 swine flu deaths in children

US Population: 300,000,000+
# swine flu deaths: 1,000
# all flu deaths avg: 36,000
%population deaths from swine flu : 0.0003%
%population deaths from all flu (avg): 0.012%

Question
How many people in the US die each year from all of the various flu's?

Answer:
"CDC estimated that about 36,000 people died of seasonal flu-related causes each year, on average, during the 1990s in the United States."

Please note, I am not saying do not get vaccinated. That's your call. I'm saying the reliable data says it's highly unlikely that you will die from this, and the healthier you are, the less likely you are to get sick. That's it.

The CDC states:
What actions can I take to protect myself and my family against both seasonal flu and 2009 H1N1 flu this year?

CDC recommends a yearly seasonal flu vaccine as the first and most important step in protecting against seasonal flu. While there are many different flu viruses, the seasonal flu vaccine protects against the three main seasonal flu strains that research indicates will cause the most illness during the flu season. The seasonal flu vaccine can protect you from getting sick from these three viruses or it can make your illness milder if you get a related flu virus. The seasonal flu vaccine will not provide protection against the new H1N1 influenza. However a 2009 H1N1 vaccine is currently being made. The 2009 H1N1 vaccine is not intended to replace the seasonal flu vaccine – it is intended to be used along-side seasonal flu vaccine.
In addition, there are everyday actions that can help prevent the spread of germs that cause respiratory illnesses like influenza.
Take these everyday steps to protect your health:

• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. If soap and water are not available, an alcohol-based hand rub*can be used.
  • Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
  • Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
  • If you are sick with flu-like illness, CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities. (Your fever should be gone without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.) Keep away from others as much as possible to keep from making others sick.
What flu antiviral drugs does CDC recommend in the United States for the 2009-10 season?

Oseltamivir (trade name Tamiflu®) or zanamivir (trade name Relenza®) are recommended for treatment and prevention of flu during the 2009-10 season.
CDC has issued updated interim recommendations for the use of antivirals in the treatment and prevention of influenza for the 2009-10 season. This guidance is available at http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/recommendations.htm.

So, take proper precautions, boost your immune system, and if you do feel sick, see your doctor. And don't panic.

I'm upping my vit c, eating more greens and trying to get a bit more sleep.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The city where I work was offering another free clinic for residents. So, I call today, and am told that I have to call another number. So I do. Nice lady answers the phone, and tells me she has to read the 'qualification' list.
Needless to say, I met 1 of the requirements, so I am unable to get it, at this time. Of course, with all of the negative things I'm hearing about it, maybe it was better that it worked out the way it did.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not sure which is worse...the panic over the flu, or the panic over the flu shots. :lol:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not sure which is worse...the panic over the flu, or the panic over the flu shots. :lol:
both.

There have been say, 20M shots so far. 2000 people have complications, a dozen or 2 died from it. Odds say, you'll most likely be fine.

Odds also say even without it, you'll most likely be fine.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if the flu vaccine we have is the same as yours or not. The problem at the moment where I am is that anything infectious will run rife through the soldiers accomodation and we'll have thousands of soldiers who have to be bedded down. It doesn't matter whether it's flu,a virus, chicken pox, measles or D&V etc, it's a problem on a big scale. The flu may only last days but leaves people weakened for a couple of weeks after that. Having a lot of people out of commision is quite a big problem. The recruits are the most likely to get it first being younger, less fit at the start of their training, tired and probably run down until they are further on in their training. (the unfitnessness, the lack of knowledge of how to eat properly and the general weakness of the young men is a whole other subject lol).
There's also the problems of soldiers who insist on 'running off' their colds and flu. This endangers their hearts and can leave them with weakened hearts or even heart attacks but the 'macho' guys don't like resting up.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are over a dozen deaths from the vaccine, with thousands of cases of complications from it. But, people are being told it's a "pandemenic" and all that. So, they are rushing out to get a vaccine, getting sick, and in some cases dying or getting long term problems, so that a few drug companies can make a fortune. Of course, the drugs are subsidized.

They aren't even considering the risks. It's "I dont want swine flu". Uh, hello, greater chance of dying in a car accident. Greater chance of getting cancer. Still don't see em buckling up or quitting smoking, but inject me with toxins, ok, lets do it.

People are fools.

Oh, but Bob, the herd immunity factor is worth you risking your neuromuscular health for.

I have asked this question and as yet have received no answer: If you were an adult, received a vaccination and had a horrible reaction only to be told you have to get it again in the future for the sake of herd immunity and your family and the doctors refuse to find out what exactly happened to you, what would you do? No one wants to say out loud that they would not get another shot until they found out what happened. But it's okay if those people yell at people like you and me who don't race towards the latest, greatest vaccination serum. Herd immunity, you know.

I haven't had a vaccine in over a decade, and refuse get any. I'll take my chances.
Considering I was heavily exposed 2 weeks ago and ain't dead yet, I think I'm doing ok.

I would advise you to do something about your tetanus immunity. From my own research, I can tell you that once you get it, the only thing that can really be done for you is symptom relief. It is quite deadly. If you react to the vaccination ... well, if you can find an immunologist who will work with you on finding out why (and since you're an adult investigating your own immunity, it will be much easier) then I would advise you to please do it. I react to the diphtheria portion of the standard tetanus shot so I must special-order Tetanus Toxoid, pay for it out-of-pocket and get the shot every 5 years and with all we've been through with shots in my family, I have to say I'm glad to do it.

According to one article the First Children aren't being vaccinated. What does THAT tell you?

I wouldn't trust any information whatsoever about what the First Children are or are not getting no matter the source. Their privacy is tantamount to the security of the POTUS.

Our soldiers are treated like guinea pig poop and it pisses me off. They have to get everything and, of course, with no screening.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[yt]mh5F5wP8RdU[/yt]

Many of the parents of the 1 in 120 children who have been harmed somehow by vaccines think it's not quite so rare after all.

Latest Discussions