Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:roflmao:
:roflmao:

That is BRILLIANT!!!

"You have to be concerned with having sex with demons, which I think is a warning to anyone who gets really bored during the 3rd game of the World Series"

:lfao: :rofl:

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Seems to me that the hollow of a milk chocolate Easter bunny would be the best place for a demon to hide. I mean really. Do you expect a demon to squeeze itself into a candy corn?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It used to be that ole' Pat Robertson wasn't as fanatical as he is seems to be now.
Such tripe... what a bunch of gits, what a bunch of maroons.

Consuming demons via candy...

Honestly we all should get down and pray... for the removal of the stupids from these people.

I'm done.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I consider myself moderately evangelical and I now consider myself dumber for having heard that report.

I believe that there are demons attacking us, but it is the empty calories in a Snickers bar - NOT Satan - that present the danger in candy.

Traditions like Devil's night in Detroit raising the crime rate is a problem...people inspired by horror flicks to do stupid **** because they can't separate fantasy from reality is a problem...M&Ms and Nerds, not so much.

I couldn't bring myself to finish watching the video, but it seems that Mr. Robertson would be familiar with what the bible speaks regarding food offered to Idols..

I Corinthians 8:8 "But food will not commend us to God; we are neither worsened if we do not eat, nor better if we do eat it."

My .02