MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's a shame there are few " justice " websites that cover what criminals do to police officers.

I used to hear cases involving injuries to state police and prison guards.... I wish all those who agonize so much over reports of police misconduct could have been present for some of those.

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
There is a lesson here........keep your body parts away from the mouths of drunken imbeciles. At least it was just a male nipple which, while painful, isn't really useful for anything, and hence, losing isn't debilitating. There are worse things to have bitten off.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh my lord! How on earth did that happen!? I didn't imagine that human jaw muscles were powerful enough for that.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For some reason I'm seeing the cop who stopped me about 15 yrs ago...shirt unbuttoned halfway to his navel, big gold chain. Not who I usually encounter which is neat shirt, body armor in place.

Just another reason to wear your chest guards folks....it can stop a bullet, I hope it can stop chomps.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh my lord! How on earth did that happen!? I didn't imagine that human jaw muscles were powerful enough for that.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_pounds_of_pressure_can_a_human_bite_exert According to that... 60-120 psi.
But another site shows.. http://www.rottweiler.net/forums/working-rottweilers/10288-bite-pressure-revisited.html The strongest human bite was measured with forces as great as 256 lbs. average is about 175 lbs (differnt than PSI). So yeah... get a person mad enough... they're going to take a chunk outta you.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is not a trivial injury. Someone that I work with has had a scary amount of surgeries combatting cancer. Her last surgery was removing a tumor from her breast which required her nipple to be surgery cut off and reattached. She said it was the most painful thing that she had ever been through...and she's someone that has been through an astounding amount of pain.

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
I suppose if you think about it the dreaded "purple nurple" is pretty painful. Add some teeth to it, and that's gonna hurt.

Hudson69

Brown Belt
Reaction score
For some reason I'm seeing the cop who stopped me about 15 yrs ago...shirt unbuttoned halfway to his navel, big gold chain. Not who I usually encounter which is neat shirt, body armor in place.

Just another reason to wear your chest guards folks....it can stop a bullet, I hope it can stop chomps.

And if it cant, bring back up. Lots of back up.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score

Human jaws are strong enough to crush the little bones in a finger.
I can't imagine a nipple being more challenging than a piece of bone.

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I wonder what percentage of us immediately crossed our arms over our chest after reading this title?

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry in advance, sounds like a you might be a redneck line.

"You might be a redneck if you if your nipple was bitten off by a beaver"
Jeff Foxworth

Latest Discussions