Stuff sifu says.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just remembered another one form Years ago

My Jujutsu Sensei was using me to demonstrate a throw.

He would throw me and I would get up, he'd throw me again, and I would get right up, He threw me a third time and sat on top of me

"Stay down, give me time to explain to the class"

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not something my sensei said per se, but he was demonstrating chokes, and had someone practice their RNC on me. He told me to sing the star spangled banner as I was being choked, so we knew when it was effective. As he did, my voice shot up incredibly high before cutting off. He let go and we spent a solid 5 minutes laughing before we could continue.

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
(Talking about a female black belt from his school who betrayed him and stole a load of students from the club and talked trash about his club online)

If she was a man I'd punch her in the face

OP
Ironbear24

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
What are you afraid of? Being called crazy? We are all crazy here, you all pay me money to come hereand get beat up. Then you laugh about it and come back the next day.

Sifu Delgado.
(In response to us kiai'ing too quiet.)

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If you

- run faster than your opponent, nobody can punch you.
- lay down on the ground, nobody can throw you.
- kill yourself, nobody can kill you.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some from the founder of an association I was in for many years:

"More is not better. Better is better."

Shihan: "That is better."
Student: "Thank you, Shihan!"
Shihan: "I did not say it was good."

(Note: there are 50 Classical Techniques in our art)
Student: "Ah, I see! It's like a lightbulb just came on!"
Shihan: "Only 49 more to go."

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Whatever you do to someone I'll do the same back to you

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(Talking about a female black belt from his school who betrayed him and stole a load of students from the club and talked trash about his club online)

If she was a man I'd punch her in the face

Someone I arrested said that to me, I replied that if he were a man I'd let him try.

My instructor " put Tigerbalm on it'... that's for everything form a bruise to a broken arm.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Running is the most important thing for street fighting. 1: it's good fr endurance if your in a long fight 2: you can run away faster

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Someone I arrested said that to me, I replied that if he were a man I'd let him try.

My instructor " put Tigerbalm on it'... that's for everything form a bruise to a broken arm.

I knew a lady who broke her ankle in the dojo. The owner immediately took her into his office and began slapping copious amounts of Tiger Balm on her ankle. Then she, a nurse, convinced them to take her to the emergency room. She said those examining her kept looking at her with questioning looks, and wiping their eyes, but must have been too busy to say anything.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
...more tigerbalm!

BTW I don't think tigers really use that stuff.

I accidently hit agree first, took it back and hit it again, took that back and finally hit the funny icon. I don't know if that shows up in the alerts or not. It's not really my fault, I was laughing too hard to see well and control my hand at the same time (sort of like trying to chew gum and walking at the same time, another problem I have, but I won't blame you for that).

Latest Discussions