Starting a Training Group

George Kohler

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wideman Kyoshi,

I believe Jim was in the Genbukan back in the late 80's early 90's while he was in England. I think he was with Mark Lutman and Peter Brown during his time in the Genbukan.

Regards,
George

Troy Wideman

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi George,

Ahhh that explains alot. Thanks for clearing that up. Things were alot different back then.

How are you by the way? I haven't spoke to John in a long while, is he still over seas.

Kind Regards,

Troy Wideman

Indagator

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hello Indagator,

My name is Troy Wideman and I run the Genbukan for Canada. I noticed you showed a link for a dojo with a instructor by the name of Jim Gould who supposedly from the website claims a rank of Genbukan Nidan. I personally have not heard of this gentleman. I noticed on his website he shows his membership booklets to other organizations but not the Genbukan. When and where did he receive his Nidan from the Genbukan and what was his Genbukan membership number. Who did he train under to get the Genbukan rank.

Kind REgards,

Troy Wideman

Looks like somebody else has supplied the answer to that, which is good because I cannot.
I do not know Jim Gould, however his site consistently comes up in google searches related to ninjutsu, this is how I have become familiar with his website.

I posted the link in reference to the OP's comments regarding non-political training, which Jim Gould also mentions on his site.

Sorry if I have caused any confusion.

Latest Discussions