Star Trek

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just can't get into Star Trek in anyway, shape, or form. I thought it was horrible when I was younger and still do today. I can't watch an episode on t.v. but that's just my opinion. I'm glad that the rest of you enjoy and keep it in business though.

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

darth vader vs. capt kirk... vader for certain he would just choke his bad acting *** from across the star system lol

the emperor vs. capt picard... the emperor he could just zap him with a bolt of lighting... damn my spelling sucks tonight lol

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah, but if the Emperor was really all that powerful, he would make hair grow on capt cueball. :)

OP
J

JDenz

kirk always wins it isn't fair. Picard would find some way to win to Good guys always win in the end. I can't wait till they make a movie like star trec or star wars where all the good guys die and evil wins out in the end. Now that would be my kind of movie all the noble sacerfice for nothing.

OP
J

Jill666

That's why Empire was so good! The best of the Star Wars movies in some ways- :jediduel:

Star Trek blows (IMHFO):flame:

OP
J

JDenz

Even in star wars you knew that the good guys were going to win. It was just a set back. And Luke was still alieve I am talking if Star Wars was like I think they should end a movie MF should have been destroyed Rebal alience wipped out at hoth. Luke killed by Vader or better yet turned to the dark side and Chewie back into slavery

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thats the problem...ya get all wired on Dr.P and suddenly, you have this desire to deal in wookie bondage fliks. :D

Seriously, Dark Horse has been putting out some pretty decent alternative timeline stuff lately. 1 where Luke dies on Hoth, another where the 1st DS blasts Yavin to bits, and Leia ends up a dark jedi.

:)

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Thats the problem...ya get all wired on Dr.P and suddenly, you have this desire to deal in wookie bondage fliks. :D
:)

ROFLMAO :) :)

OP
P

Pyros

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Star wars is definately much better. I just can't get myself to sit through any star trek anything.

Yeah, I've noticed that about today's kids. Wars is just an action fantasy while Trek tries to make you think and actually have a plot with some mystery and intrique. :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok....

Amidala or 7of9 or that Vulcan chick?

Han Solo or Capt Archer?

:rofl:

OP
J

JDenz

Definitly N.Portman she is way to hot in the second star Wars. Definitly Han Solo to Archer is kind of a pussy.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Careful...He'll tell Ziggy on ya and Quantum Leap your ***. :D

Personally, I'll go for Leia. Loved the slavegirl outfit.

Hamil was ok, but I think that Ewan McGregor did a good job as Kenobi.

But I think Kahn would mop the floor with em all. :)

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Careful...He'll tell Ziggy on ya and Quantum Leap your ***. :D

Personally, I'll go for Leia. Loved the slavegirl outfit.

Hamil was ok, but I think that Ewan McGregor did a good job as Kenobi.

But I think Kahn would mop the floor with em all. :)

Leia was hot. I don't watch Enterprise, but that Vulcan chick is hot too. I never watched Voyager so I don't know about 7s personality, but she was nice to look at.

Han and Kirk seem alike. They might both be able to take Khan who is probably smart enough to outfox Vader.

OP
M

Mon Mon

NEVER go to a star wars convention and shout out at the top of your Lungs Star Trek is better. I did and it was the first and only time in my life i got beat up by a bunch of Nerds

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You shouldn't have inhaled. FanBoy Funk is a deadly thing.....especially towards day 3.....:rofl:

OP
J

JDenz

Ya but Leia has aged badly. forget her. =-) Vader would crush them all cause he could choke them over the view screen

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, yeah....definately aged badly.

Am now thinking what I could do with real Sith powers....mmmmm :D

OP
T

TKDman

My opinion:

StarWars is more of a fairy tale sci-fi scenario. Little kids really love it.. the whole Light Saber/Jedi concept turns people on too.

Star Trek is more realistic because it describes the future of Earth in a logical way.

I prefer Star Trek because it is more political and it makes more sense to me. (Nanites, Diplomacy with Other Life, Space Travel)

As far as Sci Fi goes....

X-Files is the best, realistic real time Sci Fi show out there.

Latest Discussions