Ssaurabi

sadantkd

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Has anybody ever used this? Is it even available anymore? Also, I remember there used to be a bag (I think it was like the Century wave free standing bag) that measured force, speed and had some of the same features as the Ssaurabi. Is that still available?

OP
S

sadantkd

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm sure I spelled it wrong, but it's really fun, and a great training tool too. It looks like a robot and has targets all over it that measure force and speed. Also, it has lights that come on and then time your reaction based on how fast you can strike that target.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have seen a contraption in a 3rd rate kids MA movie once, three little ninjas, if memory serves me right, never thought a thing like that would actually exist. Very interesting.

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i have seen a contraption in a 3rd rate kids ma movie once, three little ninjas, if memory serves me right, never thought a thing like that would actually exist. Very interesting.

light up the eyes boys!!!

msmitht

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I used to have one. The company that made them went out of business in the 90's. I know this because after abusing it for 3 years I needed replacement pads. The company no longer existed. You can find them on ebay any parts from various web sites, but the manufacturer is not around anymore.
PS...it was fun!!!!!!!1

Latest Discussions