Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jade Tigress said:
It is going to be 76 degrees today! I have total spring fever!!! Woohoo!!! :D

Too bad you have this fever you speak of, or you could go out side and enjoy the weather. ;)

:lol:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm ready for spring too. In M'sota, usually we get one month of spring, May--that when I can plant flowers by Mother's Day because the freeze danger is over, heh. Then its summer for two months then in August it gets like spring again, little colder. Then its Fall in Sept.

Its 43° and rainy. Hope it drys out and warms up some this afternoon to walk my dogs, but its not looking it. TW

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Too bad you have this fever you speak of, or you could go out side and enjoy the weather.

lol!...oh shut up...*smack* heehee :p

Is there actually a winter in Tennessee, Tigress? I have to say, I'm ready for spring. Quite.

not all parts, but i'm up in the mountains...northeast tennesee...it gets cold and snowy...though we did have a mild winter this year the kids get 3 weeks of snow days alotted each school year and often go over that amount and end up losing spring break...

today was FANTASTIC..too bad i spent it packing...but it was nice opening the windows and smelling the spring air...sweet green grass and sunshine...

Oh yeah!!!!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It hit 45 degrees here today, YAY! :partyon:

I know...it isn't really that great, but it is all I got... :( and at least I am no longer telling all of you that I hate you anymore :D ;) :p

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
It hit 45 degrees here today, YAY! :partyon:

I know...it isn't really that great, but it is all I got... :( and at least I am no longer telling all of you that I hate you anymore :D ;) :p

LMAO Lisa! I'm going to use a common southern phrase I learned while living here because it's all I can say for you at this point...

"Bless Your Heart"

(Hang in there...spring will make it's way up to you..and as you know I am headed North next week...don't want to think about the climate change..ack)

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Is there actually a winter in Tennessee, Tigress? I have to say, I'm ready for spring. Quite.

I used to live in Memphis, Tn.- not too cold of a winter there, you'd get some snow showers/ flurries... The thing I didn't like were all those tornado warnings at seemingly every single thunderstorm! Oh well- that's for another thread... Where I live now, it gets nice and warm, then BAM! Snow showers! Did I ever mention the fact I hate winter?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Beautiful weather here today in the low 70's but a cold spell comeing again next week THEN spring weather once again :partyon:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Went for a morning slog (slow jog) on the beach. Met another jogger, out with a very friendly and very big dog, played around with the dog at in the tide (meaning: got knocked backwards in to the drink by the (ahem) very friendly dog), and otherwise had a grand time.

the Atlantic is a little cold...but who cares? Spring Fever!

Latest Discussions