Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have often wondered where that CRAZZZY poodle came from! Well my son and I were watching Ice Age 2 yesterday and the movie previews that show before the feature plays came on. I saw that CRAZZZY poodle (I think).

There is a movie coming out called "The Wild" and I think that was the one I saw the crazed poodle in. There are a couple of movies but I am fairly certain it is "The Wild".

Am I correct?

Anyway, I think that avatar is one of the best I have seen. :rofl:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a black version of a crazzzy poodle. My white poodle is pretty sweet and mild. But Ninja fits his name very well. He cannot tolerate anyone-anything moving on "his street", let alone coming to the house, and you really can't see him coming in the dark. TW

OP
Bigshadow

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
Wrong!

Get out your dvd of Madagascar. Find the secret!
Ah yes! I have been corrected! it was while watching the madagascar 2 preview. Which I might add is going to be FUNNY! :D Thank you for the correction. :)

Madagascar is on my "To BUY" List.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gawrsh...I feel so spayshul to have my own thread about my avatar! :D

But ALL the credit has to go to OnlyAnEgg for making it for me! HE ROCKS!!!:partyon:

Mr. Chew, is his name. And he is the crazy dog from "A Christmas Caper" the short film you can find on the Madagascar DVD.

Check it out! One of my favorite movies! :D

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
I need a black version of a crazzzy poodle. My white poodle is pretty sweet and mild. But Ninja fits his name very well. He cannot tolerate anyone-anything moving on "his street", let alone coming to the house, and you really can't see him coming in the dark. TW

Hmmm...a challenge for my photoshopping skills

OP
Bigshadow

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:

But ALL the credit has to go to OnlyAnEgg for making it for me! HE ROCKS!!!:partyon:

Mr. Chew, is his name. And he is the crazy dog from "A Christmas Caper" the short film you can find on the Madagascar DVD.

Oh yeah! I remember that! The penguins go into the house where old lady lives and the poodle is her pet. She is the one who squeezes the pequin and makes him "squeak" :rofl:

I saw that! It was VERY VERY FUNNY!

OP
Bigshadow

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Speaking of avatars, I am on the lookout for a better King Julien (King of the Lemurs) pic. :) I grabbed this one off of the web, but I would love to get the frame of just after he says 'but who wipes?!?'

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bigshadow said:
Speaking of avatars, I am on the lookout for a better King Julien (King of the Lemurs) pic. :) I grabbed this one off of the web, but I would love to get the frame of just after he says 'but who wipes?!?'

*pssstt...ask Egg ;)

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:

I was wondering...

Great avatar, though!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There was one frame of the hippo with the shells and crab on her like a bathing suit (Okay, boys ... fun's over ...) I tried to capture for an avatar but I am but a purple belt in this computer thing now.